Australia Post Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia Post Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia Post.

Interview

The interview was extremely difficult. They gave only 15 seconds to prepare and the questions were very abstract and related to certain behavioural qualities. There was only four questions and I don't think you could pause between them. I went in unprepared and that was definitely a mistake - I greatly regret missing out.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online test being the first stage and once cleared you'll have telephone interview asking behavioral questions and then police check n other thing and a face to face interview

This interview was not for an actual vacan't and was initially filled out for application of interest

Interview Questions

• Give an example from your past job where you've gone beyond your limitations to help a client   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty good, overall - nice people. There was a somewhat scattered approach to the process. Unclear about what was going to happen and when.

Multiple meetings, different people in the relevant hierarchy. Different interview techniques were used.

Interview Questions

• Previous project context and outcomes. Example tools and process.   Answer Question

Postal Delivery Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia Post (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Telephone interview with HR and then a face to face with a Delivery Manager. This was when part-time Postal Delivery Officer positions were relatively new and their was still a reasonable amount of work (2009). I was a university student and they seemed to prefer a candidate who had something that would stop them wanting full-time work.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on motorcycle ability and time availability.   Answer Question

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Technical interview followed by behavioral. Need to have the right cultural fit and attitude to appreciate and grow and learn. Need to be honest with ur responses at the interview abt what u know and what u dont.

Interview Questions

• Explain previous work and projects in detail. By this they were guaging whether u are cooking up stuff. Just needed honest responses of what u know and what u dont   1 Answer

Postal Delivery Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3-4 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (sydney).First there was a telephone interview and then a face to face with 2 Delivery Manager.After a week there was medical test and the final step was motorcycle test .There is also background checks and police checks.

Interview Questions

• Explain previous work and projects in detail with S.T.A.R. system .   Answer Question

User Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with the manager of the role.

Second round was on site in Melbourne with three other managers, having to present on UX ideas for the product in future. Two friendly though the UX Directors seemed keen to attack me as a candidate.

Follow-up non-existent, in fact *technically* (6 months later) I'm still waiting to hear back from them, despite the recruiter chasing them multiple times. Conveys the impression that they think candidates aren't worthy of the most basic respect, which might be a clue as to why Australia Post has such a bad reputation and performance.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult stakeholder challenge you had to deal with?   Answer Question

Process Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post in September 2015.

Interview

Mostly paperwork and phonecalls, they do background checks, police checks, medical checkups. All must be submitted before specific date or the shift will be given to someone else even if you were offered it initially.

They often do not call again so the initial phone call, from a private number, must be answered as chances are they will just move onto the next person if you do not pick up the phone

Interview Questions

• When can you start work is the most important question since they have specific shifts in mind. They usually follow up with do you have your own transport to get to the facility as there is no public transport nearby.   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

The recruit process was extremely efficient. It took just 3 weeks' time from submitting an online application to getting an offer with 5 rounds of selection in between. Nice people and great culture!

Digital Graduate Interview

Application

Interview

Final round 1 hour long
    There were two interviewers, both senior members of that department
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AUspost?
      Why Digital?
      Where do you see yourself in a few years?
      Teamwork