AutoEurope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at AutoEurope

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoEurope (Portland, ME) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to AE during their busy season so the interview was pretty straight forward. Why do I want to work for AE? She explained the benefits of working and asked if I had any experience or I knew any other languages. It was a very easy process and she offered me a spot in the next training class at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for AE? What experience do I have? Do I speak any other langauges?   1 Answer

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoEurope in January 2015.

Interview

All I did was ask someone I knew there if I could get an interview, and I had one the next day. No background check, nothing. It was incredibly easy and required zero effort on my part or anyone's really. They'll hire anyone, so just walk in the front door, ask for a job, and you will have an interview the next day. Felons are welcome!

Interview Questions

• They were basically just answering questions of mine that I never asked. They barely asked me anything, just told me why I should work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoEurope (Portland, ME) in February 2012.

Interview

I interview twice. The first time I was asked only a few questions and then sat with another employee to job shadow for a bit. I told them I knew one of their more complicated programs quite well and knew a lot about the industry from my prior job. Didn't get hired. The second time there really wasn't an interview and I was just asked when I could start.

Interview Questions

• What I did for previous work and what I knew about Europe.   Answer Question