Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avanti Group

Candidate Interview Review

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avanti Group (Nairobi (Kenya)) in March 2012.

after getting the information about the interview, C.V's are posted to the headquarters where the human resources manager takes time going through them and the most qualified candidates are shortlisted and called in for the interview.during the interview you are asked about your previous employer and the reasons for leaving the place.you are then asked about your qualifications for verification and and after the interview you are told to await a phone call of which if successful you are asked to report to work at a certain day and time.advice to the employer; Don't take so long before you inform somebody about his/her perfomance at work.

Interview Questions

• "what bracket of salary are you looking for"   1 Answer
    • "if i give you this job, what will you do different"   1 Answer

i was able to negotiate my employment terms of which it did not take long for me to be permanently employed. advice to others considering an offer; Be firm when negotiatinf your terms if you believe in yourself.