Avantia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avantia Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avantia

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avantia.

Interview

I applied through the recruiter. The recruiter was very quick to respond back and I was set to interview at the Avantia office a week later. Unfortunately, the recruiter did not tell me who I would be interviewing with so I thought I would be interviewed by other developers. Instead, I was interviewed by the owner of the company instead. This put me at a disadvantage because instead of technical interview that I was anticipating, I spoke to the owner about my background and my experience. I found the owner knowledgeable about the software industry but lacking in details about the particular position that I was applying too. It came down to salary and it appeared that Avantia is looking for someone with senior experience (as stated in their website) but is not willing to keep the salary competitive. In other words, they want someone cheap.

Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avantia (Cleveland, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

The first interview of the day was with the recruiter. I was asked questions about my background and work that i did. The second interview was with the company owner about my work philosophy and my thoughts on the profession as a whole. The third interview was with the most senior developer about my experience with the skills relevant to the position I would be hired for.

Interview Questions

• What applications have you developed using <relevant technology>?   Answer Question