Avensure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avensure Interview Questions

Interviews at Avensure

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avensure

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avensure (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Saw a job advert for the company, and submitted my CV. I was invited for an initial interview where I arrived on a day a team member had decided to leave and go into agency side, which left everything a bit up in the air. After this first interview I was invited back where they were looking at creating a role to incorporate my experience into a new role that was a mix of the job I applied for and some other tasks. I got a job offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself and your experience.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avensure (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

2 stage, very good, I had the opportunity to talk through my CV and express myself fairly. It was positive and I felt relaxed. I also had the opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Events Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avensure (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I actually pitched the MD for corporate sponsorship in a past job! He must have liked my approach because when he was hiring for my role he contacted me asking whether I knew anyone who could be interested in the role. I thought the opportunity sounded interesting so we arranged to meet up and discuss the position. I first met Ronnie, the Marketing Director and we clicked straight away. I came back a few days later to meet Chris and Andrew for further discussion. A few days later, Chris called me and offered the job. Avensure were very flexible about my start date and any support throughout my notice period.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest working challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question