Azerty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Azerty

Market Development- HP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azerty (Orchard Park, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

I was referred to this company by a former employee of theirs. I had previous interactions with this company – with my previous employer. The phone interview was with their HR recruiter. The recruiter asked questions mostly from my resume- which I had submitted previously- electronically. The interview lasted 30-40 minutes. For the most part, she went through my previous job experiences and I elaborated on what responsibilities I had and also explained the challenges I had and how I overcame them. The recruiter was very upbeat and responsive. I felt at total ease when speaking to her. After the phone interview, which I felt positive about, I sent a thank you email. About two weeks later I received a declination email- stating that they were not going ahead with position at this time, but they would keep me in mind if my qualifications fit any of their future openings. Whether they filled the position or not- I am not sure, but the only thing I would have done differently – if I had it to do over- would be to discuss my previous experience in very specific terms relating to the job itself. In other words, directly connect the dots with how I would approach the job they were looking to fill. Although I feel I did a great job in discussing my strengths and past experience- the recruiter never really asked additional questions on how I would actually “attack” the job. I had all of the job requirements in front of me during the phone interview- which I got from their website- this was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in one word?   1 Answer
    • Describe a customer conflict you have encountered and what you did to resolve it?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY

Application

The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Azerty (Orchard Park, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Sloooooow. Sent a denial letter. Then interviewed me for another position. Then never gave me an answer. Very unorganized and painful process. Dont shut any doors on yourself even if you think you will be hired here. Keep your options open.

Interview Questions