Azumio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Azumio Interview Questions

Interviews at Azumio

2.0

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Azumio in November 2018.

Interview

Replied to job post and got a copied & pasted question addressed to someone of a different sex who was definitely not me - they didn’t even took their time to replace the addressee’s name.
    Replied the first question about apps
    Invited to have a call
    Interview call scheduled 1 week later
    I was told I would be interviewed again in the following week
    No feedback for 3 weeks
    Reach out to find out where we were
    Got a reply saying position was filled 3 weeks prior

Interview Questions

• Do you have an experience marketing apps?
      including facebook and apple search ads.   Answer Question

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azumio (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Applied through Indeed and several days later received an email to schedule on-site. The interview itself is a group panel. It was a fast interview and I was able to ask all my questions. I didn't get an offer and they didn't even bother to let me know about my candidacy status (I did sent a thank you email). I saw the job re-posted a week after on Indeed and now listed the pay was only $20/hr!!! Way below my salary expectations for my line of experience. I would have prefer if they asked about my salary expectations on the phone or email rather than wasting my time to drive to Palo Alto and them saying about if the right candidate they will make an exception on the salary. If you don't mind working for a small company (looks cramp) and no parking lot, then this place is for you. Young team, young folks.

Interview Questions

• Why looking for new opportunity?
      What health apps do you use?   Answer Question

Android Engineer Interview

Interview

Had an chat with CEO and CTO. I had to wait over a week to talk to CTO since he was on vacation. CTO said my code samples were not enough so he made me do an Android version of 2048game in which I had to replicate 2048game.com The code was fine in my opinion but I was never given feedback / explanation on why he rejected me. He gave me excuses like "personal emergency" and even told me he would be on Skype at a certain time but never responded. Considering the CTO told me he hasn't done Android in 3 years and doesn't know all the new ways of doing things, it seems a little shady. This experience is why I have reluctance on doing full applications for employers.

Health Blogger/Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Azumio (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed and was shortly after contacted for an in person interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three employees who were all very friendly and make the company seem like a great place to work. I was asked my salary expectation, and they didn't seem to have a problem with it. I thought the interview went extremely well, and I left feeling very confident. I was asked to send them writing samples, which I did and informed them that these samples were very confidential as they were not to be circulated outside of my current company. I received an email back thanking me for the samples and informing me that they would be in touch in a few days.

That was the last time I heard from Azumio. I even emailed two separate employees 2 and 3 weeks later inquiring about the status of my application, and I never heard back. It's a shame that such a great company (or so it appears) has such unprofessional ettiequte. I'm happy to now be with a company who respects all its candidates. Azumio, every candidate deserves a response whether it be a rejection or a job offer. Please catch up with the professionalism exhibited by every other start-up and thriving business in Silicon Valley.

To further the issue, I checked Azumio's linkedin page recently and saw they hired an undergrad college student for this position. They are probably getting away with paying this person a lot less than what I requested. This information combined with the previous interview review on here convinces me that Azumio does not have a lot of funds. I'm glad to have dodged this bullet.

The world is small and the start-up world is even smaller with an intricate web of connected professionals. Azumio needs to start respecting its candidates if it hopes to maintain a good reputation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you're qualified for this position.   Answer Question