BBVA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.7

CIB Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BBVA (Houston, TX).

Interview

Started with intro on campus, nothing technical

Then interview in Houston office with MDs, technical and personal. Met with several analysts who asked about my resume and several other questions about school and motivation.

Interview Questions

• No technicals you haven't seen   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBVA (Modesto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informative. The job specifications were explained in detail. information about the history of the company and the success of it all was detailed as well. There were two interviewers taking notes and asking computer generated questions .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BBVA.

Interview

it's a referral opportunity. So the interview is not very difficult.I met the hiring manager in person and she is kind and opening for asking questions. It's a positive opportunity.

Fsa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BBVA (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

They reached out to me for employment because the turnover is very high, the interview process was short and they practically begged me to work for the organization, the pay wasn't what was promised initially and they like to make sure you know how to "sell" bank products so be prepared.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BBVA (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick process. Took a few days. Applied online and received a call from HR rep to talk about the position. She asked a few standard interview questions, and then set up an interview in the office. Very friendly team that I interviewed with. 3 different brief interviews, with 4 people total. All of them asked resume questions/ basic interview questions. Overall this was a good experience.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBVA (College Station, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied though university. They contacted me about 2 weeks later requesting on campus interview. was interviewed by one person who was really friendly and made the process a lot less nerve racking

Interview Questions

• Basic questions why BBVA tell me about yourself walk me though resume   Answer Question

Senior Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BBVA (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews all video conferences. Very friendly and courteous. Recruiter screening first, although business acumen was a mandate, Decision was inclined to someone more technical and most likely less expensive.

Interview Questions

• CAn you work in a big organization with more than 10,000 employees   1 Answer

Branch Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BBVA (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Very standard interview, basic questions about my work experience and how they relate to the position interviewing for. Manager was very down to earth and made me feel completely comfortable which made the nerves go away early.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a supervisor or co worker.   1 Answer

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BBVA in June 2015.

Interview

They emailed back a day after I submitted an application. They set up an appointment to be screened by an HR girl. 1 more interview with her than an interview with the district manager.

Prin Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BBVA.

Interview

Applied online and recieved call from human resource. One in person interview and recieved offer the next couple of weeks. Interview was easy. Normal questions. Manager ready and organized.