BBVA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BBVA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BBVA.

Interview

it's a referral opportunity. So the interview is not very difficult.I met the hiring manager in person and she is kind and opening for asking questions. It's a positive opportunity.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BBVA (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick process. Took a few days. Applied online and received a call from HR rep to talk about the position. She asked a few standard interview questions, and then set up an interview in the office. Very friendly team that I interviewed with. 3 different brief interviews, with 4 people total. All of them asked resume questions/ basic interview questions. Overall this was a good experience.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBVA (College Station, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied though university. They contacted me about 2 weeks later requesting on campus interview. was interviewed by one person who was really friendly and made the process a lot less nerve racking

Interview Questions

• Basic questions why BBVA tell me about yourself walk me though resume   Answer Question

Senior Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BBVA (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews all video conferences. Very friendly and courteous. Recruiter screening first, although business acumen was a mandate, Decision was inclined to someone more technical and most likely less expensive.

Interview Questions

• CAn you work in a big organization with more than 10,000 employees   1 Answer

Branch Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BBVA (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Very standard interview, basic questions about my work experience and how they relate to the position interviewing for. Manager was very down to earth and made me feel completely comfortable which made the nerves go away early.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a supervisor or co worker.   1 Answer

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BBVA in June 2015.

Interview

They emailed back a day after I submitted an application. They set up an appointment to be screened by an HR girl. 1 more interview with her than an interview with the district manager.

Prin Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BBVA.

Interview

Applied online and recieved call from human resource. One in person interview and recieved offer the next couple of weeks. Interview was easy. Normal questions. Manager ready and organized.

Senior Fsa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBVA (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Real simple casual, tell about yourself experience, how to handle situation and present sales. It was very simple and easy. When they asked me to show up, I did, on time looking very professional in a jc penny suit. With a tie and a pair of shoes I managed to achieve 50 words since it was easy and that wasn't enough.

AML Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBVA (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview, and a second interview with the Head of Compliance. The initial phone interview was with the Staffing Agency, they perform the back ground check, prior to having the interview with the Head of Compliance. The interview was pleasant he made me feel confortable, and they I would be need, because of my experience.

The outcome was, I was hired and the experience was good, I felt I was going to be hired, by his feed back.

Interview Questions

• My experience in AML compliance? Questions on AML case examples, Since I had audit experience, question concerning details related to the AML areas, I audited.   Answer Question

Negotiation

everything was done through the staffing agency.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BBVA (The Woodlands, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Just basic questions about banking. The staff was very nice and so is the district manager! Everyone is friendly and very helpful. One branch is good and others might not be.

Interview Questions

• Security information, and what your past was like.   1 Answer