Found 1,478 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about BBVA
4 months ago
Looking for leads in the finance industry. Can someone provide a referral for either a credit risk analyst or corporate banking analyst position in the dfw area? JP Morgan Chase & Co. Citi Wells Fargo U.S. Bank Capital One Bank of America Barclays Truist Financial Corporation Fifth Third Bank BBVA PNC
Jobs in Finance
6 months ago
PWM Operations Analyst
A third party recruiter reached out to me last week to join BBVA’s fast track young leaders program. I replied within the hour, it has been a week since the message and have not heard back. Was thinking of calling his office, asking for him by name, and expressing eagerness to dedicate my time and work for the organization. Is this an effective decision considering he is from a third-party? BBVA
a year ago
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? WPP Fresenius Medical Care BBVA L3Harris Technologies, Inc. GLG, LLC United Way First Republic DDB Guardian Life Spencer Stuart Dun & Bradstreet OMD ArcelorMittal Highmark Health Optum Nestle General Mills GTB Duke Energy Corporation Amdocs Pratt & Whitney Harvard University Palantir Technologies Inc. Advocate Aurora CBRE Finn Partners Huntington National Bank AdventHealth Discover Financial Services Schlumberger Stanford University
Got a burning question about BBVA? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BBVA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits ate good compared to other companies and the pay and ability for growth within the company is really good." (in 189 reviews)
- "People are great and very friendly" (in 117 reviews)
- "Pay was good and that’s all" (in 101 reviews)
- "Good work life balance for legal" (in 80 reviews)
- "Good salary the instalations and equipment are really nice" (in 69 reviews)
- "Horrible management and it's impossible to reach out to anyone for help." (in 105 reviews)
- "Could be a case study for any business book who wants to write about certain bad managers" (in 44 reviews)
- "They only care about money and give no training." (in 40 reviews)
- "Upper management was always complaining about my performance even though I was always in the top 20% of my company (they give out awards to the top 20%)." (in 32 reviews)
- "Work/life balance challenged by very long hours and in some cases lots of facetime culture." (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BBVA and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Oct 27, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsNew York, NY
Nothing comes to mind, maybe PTO but nothing special.
Managers get away with treating their people horrible, especially in the NY office - not a single ounce of human in their body - doesn’t believe employees are sick, checks up on sick days or if scheduled medical procedures are real, not to mention if employees are requesting bereavement days. Horrible borderline illegal treatment of female employees. Should be studied on how NOT to manage people. The only reason people stay in Stockholm syndrome.2
- 2.0Oct 23, 2023SVP Business DevelopmentFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsIrvine, CA
Flexible Schedule allowing you to come and go as you please
Management cares very little about the client. It's all about closing the deal.
- 4.0Oct 25, 2023Model Risk AnalystCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Our office was in Atlanta, far away from US headquarter and Corporate headquarter. That maybe a reason.
Madrid office does not take US compliance seriously.
- 3.0Sep 22, 2023Financial Service Representative (FSR)Former Employee, more than 5 yearsAlabama City, AL
Wonderful culture, support and growth opportunities
It is easy to get loss in the sauce
- 5.0Aug 28, 2023Investment Banking AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great team with good work life balance and opportunity for growth and to work abroad.
More plain vanilla style deals, pay is good but not as much as bulge bracket
BBVA Reviews FAQs
BBVA has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 5,564 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at BBVA to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
71% of BBVA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BBVA 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.