BDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDA (Woodinville, WA).

Interview

Recruiter reached out after application process online. After the interview, I followed up, sent thank you's and even reached out to the recruiter 2 weeks later... still nothing- I was obviously not chosen for the job, but not a single person reached out to tell me they had gone with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• More of a conversation about the job and expectations of the role.   Answer Question

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDA (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called in for 2 in-person meetings. One was an informal interview with the Sales Director, which went well. The second interview they asked for a presentation on promo'ing to their client. I interviewed with the Sales Director & the VP on Skype for 30 minutes. I was then told I would hear from HR early the following week. After a week went by, I called HR for an update. I was told that I would hear back early the next week again. I have yet to hear anything from them, and it's been almost a month. Very disappointing interview process all around. I would not recommend this company. If the interview was lacking in follow through, then I can only imagine what working for BDA would entail.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general questions about my background, and was told I would be a good fit for the company.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDA (Woodinville, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

There were about 5 different people from within the company interviewing me, one person was on the phone from the NY office. I was a temp for 6 months prior to getting an interview so I know most of the people interviewing me. They asked all the usual questions

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years   1 Answer

Sku Creator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BDA in August 2014.

Interview

It was only with one person but it was very easy to talk with him and I was super comfortable, he puts you at ease. It was about 45 minutes long and I found out that afternoon I was hired.

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time you had to deal with conflict and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got the highest paid hourly amount.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BDA.

Interview

interview was pleasant and brief

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotion phase

Buyer Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BDA.

Interview

Interview was quick, didn't really give alot of explanation of the daily requirements.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I started as a temp through a placement agency. I felt like my final permanent offer was lowballed

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDA (Woodinville, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

2 interviews

Negotiation

Renegotiated on pay through email and was accepted at the bottom of my desired pay range.

Creative Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDA in August 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview by headquarters HR department

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDA (Woodinville, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was very simple and easy interview. There was a panel that preformed a group interview and I received a call back the very next day and was offered a position.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BDA (Woodinville, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

Every part of the hiring and interview process was professional with clear communication about next steps and timelines. The initial communication with the recruiter was wonderful, she was candid and supportive. The following interviews with management, human resources, and future team members were also very candid, clear and structured enough to allow for both sides to cover many aspects of the position, expectations, culture, and how my experience applied to these areas. In the same way, it was unstructured enough that I was able to get a good read on the personality types and company work ethic of my peers and managers.

Interview Questions

• Only one question that was sort of cliche, "best 3 words to describe yourself." Not a difficult question, or too unexpected - but could have been a pitfall if the manager misinterpreted the answer - since the question didn't really allow for elaboration.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was short, they made an inital offer. After I indicated that wouldn't be enough, they were able to provide a second, but final, offer. Not much room for true negotiation.