BELFOR Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BELFOR Group

2.3

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Chesapeake, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very brief, I like to take over in interviews, ask a lot of questions so that I know what I am getting myself into. Management was very knowledgeable and very informative.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself in 15 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We did not negotiate at this time, i told him I would get back to him on the offer.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I first recieved an initial phone interview and then I was called again for an in person interview at thier office location. During the second interview I met with the General Manager and a Senior Estimator.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would also stepping in as needed to be a mitigation technician. They explianed that the company is moving toward hybrid positions.   1 Answer

I'm looking for a long term commiment from a company and felt that the Management I had been exposed to could not have fostered the culture needed for long term employment.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Talked to the GM we talked about my duties and my book of business. Talked about travel how we help out other offices. Where I would be in 5 to 10 years

Interview Questions

• What do you want from Belfor? Where do you think you will be in 5 years   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BELFOR Group in September 2014.

Interview

Was called by GM after referral from former co-worker. I had posted resume on website, but never received a response from that venue. Interview was warm, mostly selling the company, included a plant tour, described the work, benefits, salary/compensation range, expectations, but not real specifics as this was initial interview to see if I had real interest in joining company. Manager explained hey didn't have a immediate need/opening, but were always looking for talent and "rain makers". No offer yet as we agreed to touch base after interviews with other companies were completed.

Interview Questions

• Who do you have relationships with that you could bring their business here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on line, got email appointment for face to face interview with out ever getting a phone call. Email I got had the wrong address which made me late to the appointment. Reviewed Compensation and fond they start relay low with the promise of bonus. I identified my base compensation needs and was told they were going to send me an offer and I could reply. The offer was less than I was told in the interview and the way it read it included using your own vehicle, and there was no additional information about benefits or bonus. I replied and have not received a reply 2 + weeks latter. It looks like they only want desperate green horns instead of proven experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Reno, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

Regional Manager flew in and met with me at a public locations, very simple interview process. Very informal. He discussed family, prior work history etc..etc.., asked how I heard about the company and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions, Where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work here etc..etc..   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple, one interview with GM. Questions were very basic, no real curve balls or questions that I didn't expect. Very informal atmosphere during interview. Took about 45mins.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle an employee that had decreased work performance?   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Downers Grove, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Had two in person interviews with the General Manager and Regional Manager. Pretty typical interview with questions about experience and skills. Important to know expectations about overtime hours/on call hours and expectations to work on weekends and holidays.

Interview Questions

• What was one challenge you've faced in the past and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Exton, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

You are brought into a room with 3 to 4 people. They ask the standard interview questions. Then tell you they're a family company the do temp to perm to see if they like you or vice versa.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BELFOR Group (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I went into the office filled out application and had my interview same day. I was told I was hired the same day. Went from office to do eye test, drug test and lung test also had to do a fit test for respirator

Interview Questions

• do you have a valid driver license   1 Answer