BGB Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BGB Group Interview Questions

Interviews at BGB Group

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGB Group.

Interview

Brief call with HR prior to 2+ hour interview with numerous staff in respective departments. 30 minutes with each person. More like conversations each time, rather than a formal interview. They're very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a moment you had to completely change course in a plan?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGB Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with potential boss, the interview was in a small room and it very intimate and not intimidating at all. The questions were more geared towards my background and personality and as they wanted to get to know me more than make it a stressful environment.

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGB Group.

Interview

The interviewer seemed distracted the whole time. I barely started and he was on his phone. The 2nd interviewer was absent. Does not seem like a very diverse staff, think maybe I saw 1 brown person. No clear explanation of next steps. I followed up but they didn't. I would have at least appreciated a "We're moving on..." email. 'Twas like a bad break up except we were never together.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGB Group (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then in person with 3 employees. Absolutely horrible experience. The final manager I met with clearly never glanced at my resume and had me pigeon holed within seconds. She was rude and told me that my experience was not at all relevant meanwhile I was working in pharma at the time. She was on her phone and very disinterested in being there. I left with a very bad vibe and thankfully they did not follow up with me. If you want to attract the right people please show a little more effort. An interview is a two way street and I was not impressed.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BGB Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I met an amiable representative from the company at a career fair at my school. I dropped my resume and was subsequently emailed an interview request. I accepted the request and had a 1 hour phone scree. Two weeks after the call I ventured to BGB HQ for the interview. I was interviewed by a senior account manager.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGB Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very casual; I met with four employees from various departments within the agency with ranging responsibilities in a conference room. I met with someone from project management, traffic, operations and management. They were all very nice and the agency seemed like a great place to work.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BGB Group (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to come in the following week to interview. This organization DOES NOT have diversity amongst its employees. I think that the employees are generally one "type" and this company is not open-minded to different races. If you are a minority, I would think twice before working here.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Just behavioral questions, "Tell me a time when..."   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGB Group in December 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. They talked about culture, how great it is, the focus on science/clients, and all the soft perks like free snacks, team events. They did seem to focus on selling the company, not that many questions about my own case examples of success.

Interview Questions

• There were several staff members who rotated in, many had the same questions about juggling client demands, availability for on-site client meetings travel came up. I am not sure if that is an indication of possible long hours, or if just preparation for the usual med ed advisory board travel. Perhaps they should split up questions in advance.   Answer Question

Finance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BGB Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was okay, but I already knew I was not going to get the job. I was contacted by a recruiter online through Linkedin InMail, and then later we talked and I was invited in for an interview. I was interviewed by the Accounting Manager and CFO and the interview was mainly about my skills and background to see if I was a good fit and it seemed okay, but I felt that I was called in because the CFO had a strong interest in the company I was currently working for instead of how my background and skills matched up to the position. The environment seemed to be very relaxed and quiet, but it seemed conservative with a lack of diversity. The recruiter was definitely disorganized because she gave me poor instructions on where to go when I arrived. Therefore, my time was wasted because at the end the CFO told me, "Well it was nice meeting you!" One the spot, I knew I was not going to get the job. A 2 weeks later, the recruiter got back to me and said that the team decided to move in another direction.

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGB Group (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

2 rounds, pretty straight forward. They asked about my experience in the industry and wanted examples of my work. They are all very friendly. Nice space.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience relevant.   1 Answer

Decided to remain in my position.