BGR Energy Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BGR Energy Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.4

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems.

Interview

No formal interview Telephonic My ex Boss wanted me to work for this company No formal questions It was selection by reference My experience with NTPC has contributed for my selection

Interview Questions

• No questions. Based on my past experience and reference   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was camous interview conducted.candidate who got selected in written test have to attend the interview. written test consists of basic questions, followed by group discussion, and hr interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
      tell me about your project.
      what is plastic deformation and elastic deformation?
      Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems.

Interview

first aptitude test later was a group test and later after some days I was called to the company for a one on one interview it was held for more than two hours.

Interview Questions

• since I was a fresher so most of the questions were not too technical   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

you will go through a series of steps as you progress through the hiring process from completing a job application to coming on board as a new employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If only it were so straightforward.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems (Chennai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially 2 rounds of Hr was there, then followed by the tech head and then by marketing head and finally by President. Questions posed were general in nature and technical aspect was there. Details of types of projects were only discussed and no details of product were posed to me.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems (Erode (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Got this job on college campus interview, initially there will be written test with 5 sets of question paper, based on your luck you'll be getting easier question paper and crossing this round there will be group discussion topic shall be decided from our side before getting in and following that there will be technical interview and final HR round.

Interview Questions

• On your final project, Area of interest and of course your resume.   Answer Question

Interview

Little bit tough. You can clear the interview by using the presence of mijd. You have to be very concious while answering

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its nothing...

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems in May 2012.

Interview

Keep ur calmness and apt to pace of INTERVIEWER!!

Engineer-Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems (Chennai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was taken by the section head of safety department and was interesting and his point of view impressed me to join this company...

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGR Energy Systems (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It took place on my college campus. It looked pretty easy for college graduates to get through. There was an aptitude screening round, group discussion round, and the final 1-1 interview.