BILLA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BILLA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BILLA

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wiener Neustadt (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BILLA (Wiener Neustadt (Austria)) in November 2014.

Interview

General questions about company, mission , vision. Overview of the financial statements, understanding of the cultural fit. Reason for leave, Interview could be managed with some senior manager or with someone from operations.

Interview Questions

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BILLA (Kiev (Ukraine)) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied to this position on-line, sent a resume to HR department, in several days they call me and invited for interview. I had 2 interviews:
    first one with HR manager in russian and in english - common questions like my biography, work expirience, education, why I want to work in this company, why decided to change workplace, my strengthes and weeknesses, how I see my career in 5 years.
    second one was with head of marketing departmrnt - discussed my work expirience, what can I do, what I like to do, how I achieve goals.
    On the second day I had one phone intrview with HR director and finally got this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Allways discuss all benefits on the interview - medical insuarance, bonuses, vacations, salary. Because if you did't do it it'll be hard to achieve it later. Employer has to now what you expect from them.