BIOLASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BIOLASE (Irvine, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview went rather quickly. HR asked the mandatory questions regarding background. (the run severe background checks) so don't lie lol. They ask questions regarding previous job gaps and give you the basic questions as far as how to handle certain situations regarding an irate customer.
    After that process was over , I met with the supervisor of the Dept. I was applying for who was very nice .

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem making 150+ calls?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BIOLASE.

Interview

Phone Interview first from HR department- simple screening. Then I had an interview with two hiring managers. It was easy, straight to the point type of interview process. But it depends on a hiring manager. Some interviews can take longer. Got the phone call back in 5 days, and got a job.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BIOLASE (Irvine, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview normal asked industry standard questions. 1:1 interview with peer.... Unprofessional, disrespectful of my time, didn't allow me to finish answers, looked at her phone and responded to texts while "interviewing" ; didn't allow me to ask questions, very unorganized: 1:1 with HR she talked in circles and made no sense, nice girl but in over her head. Do not reccomend wasting your time with this company. Do your homework they are a mess! Wish I had done more research before wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?
      How would you handle conflict?
      What makes you special?   Answer Question

Unprofessional lack of respect towards others. Awful environment

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BIOLASE (Irvine, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

HR does a phone screening and then calls back for face to face interview. May be called back different times to meet with different people involved in hiring decision. Can be a long time before a decision is made, especially if it is one of the technical positions.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions; nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BIOLASE in December 2011.

Interview

Phone screen was appropriate. 1:1 interview was at applicant expense and totally unprofessional. Salary and benefits offered were unacceptable and below industry standards. Do not even consider wasting your time or effort with this company.