BNBuilders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNBuilders Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNBuilders

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNBuilders (Redwood City, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very casual and a nice environment. This was one of my first interview for a "real" job. A good experience for all its worth. However, it was a round robin interview and I kind of knew the minute I walked in there was a candidate that already knew the people in the office. Also, I was called in by Amanda after someone else dropped. So I already knew that they already had someone in mine. But it was a good experience nonetheless. However, they did not get back to me until I e-mailed them back. Honestly, I have no idea but it seemed like it was all fake and they already chosen someone before hand and the round robin was a show.

Interview Questions

• Random basic questions, What do you like to do? How do you see yourself in this company? Etc.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNBuilders.

Interview

Round robin interview for interns at corporate office. Toured job site in SF and took us out to lunch. Went back to corporate office to tour more of the corporate office. I was notified the same day for an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNBuilders (Redwood City, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Received a few phone calls/emails to schedule the interview at the Redwood City office. The office was new and nice looking and all of the employees who walked by were friendly. Was interviewed for roughly an hour. Received a response the next day and it genuinely felt like the interviewers took time to learn who I am and determine if I had a place in the company.

Senior Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNBuilders (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Expect a non-traditional interview process that is a bit more drawn out than others. They are as much interested in finding out if the company will be a good fit for you as you will be for them. The interview process is casual, generally starting out with conversations over "beverages" with current team members. They encourage you to take the initiative to connect with others in the company outside of the interview process and discuss your goals and concerns. Final interviews are typically with the leadership team. Expect recesses of several days to weeks between interview sessions - this is pretty typical (don't take it personally).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNBuilders (Redwood City, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with BNBuilders. I was extremely impressed, they were informative instead of interrogative approach like may interviews. The people at BNBuilders were trying to sell me their company they asked a few questions and then ended up telling me how great it was working at their company. They simply asked what I thought I could contribute and also were truly concerned and informative about the switch in living to San Francisco, (cost of living, transportation etc.)

Interview Questions

• They asked some pretty in depth questions about my past work experience that I honestly didn't expect them to be so intuitive and knowledgeable about. Surprised me and it was unexpected.   1 Answer

Ended up going with a company in another city where I really wanted to live.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNBuilders (Redwood City, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with three or four senior managers/executives in the office before going out and touring a site under construction. Met and interviewed with that project team as well. They were quick to make an offer. The whole process probably took less than two weeks, start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite aspect of your previous position and why?   Answer Question

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNBuilders (Redwood City, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Met with a couple PMs, they asked me about my past experience and what I wanted out of the company. I felt very comfortable in the interview and once I started meeting people, they really made me feel welcome and right at home.