BOK Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BOK Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at BOK Financial

2.7

Client Experience Specialist Interview

Interview

I did not interview for this position, it was given to me. I received this position because
    I was going to leave to US bank, and the company did not want to lose me so they offered me an equal position.

Financial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOK Financial.

Interview

Interview went well I thought. Both parties thought it was fit. The hiring manager advised me on the next steps which would start with meeting the team in a couple of days but she never followed through. She gave me her number to reach her but never returned my phone call. The recruiter was going to give me feedback but never did until I inquired. To make a long story short it just seem like they didn't take me serious enough or respect me to followup with me. I feel disrespected and feel the process was handled unprofessionally.

Interview Questions

BOK Financial Response

Jan 16, 2020 – VP, Talent Attraction Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience. Our goal is to provide an exceptional candidate experience to everyone. We are disappointed to hear ours did not live up to your expectations. We know you invested your time and energy in our process. While this opportunity did not come to fruition, we encourage you to join our talent network: jobs.bokf.com to stay apprised of future opportunities. We wish you success in your career, wherever it may take you.

Interview

The interview took around two weeks and consisted of one phone screen and one in person interview with the hiring manager and another senior analyst. Questions were mostly behavioral and a few questions about excell

Interview Questions

BOK Financial Response

Jul 16, 2019 – VP, Talent Attraction Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview process. Our goal is to provide an exceptional candidate experience. We are glad this was the case for you. If you know anyone else who might be a great fit for one of our open roles, visit BankConnect and let us know about them. We wish you much success in your new role.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in March 2019.

Interview

I was highly impressed with the timeliness and sense of urgency all key players had with setting clear expectations on making sure I knew what the next steps were in the process.

Interview Questions

BOK Financial Response

Jul 16, 2019 – VP, Talent Attraction Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview process. Our goal is to provide an exceptional candidate experience. We are glad that was the case for you. We wish you much success in your new role.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial.

Interview

I received a call from a University Recruiter. She did a preliminary interview - it was very informal, just gave me an overview of their program and projects, asked if it was something I'd be interested in and then scheduled a more formal phone interview. The first phone interview I had was standard non-technical questions, then the second interview I had was with someone over the entire internship program and I basically walked her through my resume.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths, weaknesses? Why BOK Financial?   Answer Question

Jul 16, 2019 – VP, Talent Attraction Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview process. Our goal is to provide an exceptional candidate experience. We are glad that was the case for you. While you didn’t receive an offer for this role, we encourage you to join our talent community so you can keep up to date on future ones. Join by visiting here: jobs.bokf.com. You can set up alerts to notify you when a position of interest is available. Best of luck in your career, wherever it takes you.

Payroll Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by Corrine Castro through Linked In. I had two phone interviews and then one face-to-face with Emily Macedo and Kristen Mansfield. I also met my new team during the face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) How do you feel about working with a team environment?
      2) In your previous role, how did you handle explaining overpayments to employees?   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was good it was what you would typically expect from an interview for a banking position. A lot of questions regarding banking. If you have worked in banking before the nyou will be just fine and more than likely get the job.

Interview Questions

• they ask the typical bank questions and they also ask about your background.   1 Answer

Business Banking and Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied for the Business Banking and Sales Professional position online and was contacted by a recruiter that same day. I completed a phone interview the following week which lasted about half an hour. I was then scheduled for an in-person interview with the Senior Vice President of Business Banking.

The interview was very informative and I felt very comfortable. The interviewer was very interested in getting to know me and making sure I would be a good fit. It lasted an hour. The interviewer told me up front that he wanted to take his time selecting the correct candidate plus the process took place during the Thanksgiving and early Christmas season. My recruiter contacted me once a week to keep me updated on status. Just shy of a month after my 2nd interview I was contacted by my recruiter to tell me that unfortunately I didn't get an offer but that it was a really hard decision. I still felt positive after the update because my information was forwarded to another department that is hiring because I may be a good fit there.

Overall I think that the recruiting staff at BOK is the best that I have ever worked with. They kept me informed and always responded to my calls and emails promptly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working on items that may seem like busy work but must be done?   Answer Question

Relationship Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in August 2018.

Interview

After submitting application and resume online, I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a phone interview. After that, I was contacted to schedule an interview with the hiring manager SVP and staff. I was also contacted for a second interview with the staff and an additional SVP.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about your background and how you would see yourself contributing in this role.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very swift, the initial contact was through email . That was followed up with s phone interview and then a face to face was scheduled shortly afterwards, they all seem very nice the recruiters followed up after the interview and and advised why the role was offered or not. Overall great experience and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and background in Mortgage Servicing and how it relates to this role.   Answer Question