BOK Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BOK Financial

2.7

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy with good communication throughout. The process to a little bit longer than expected, but I was not 'left in the dark' to wonder what would happen next.

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial in September 2017.

Interview

I visited them at an on campus career fair. I was contacted within a couple weeks to set up an on-campus interview. The interview was laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions

• What is something that is not on your resume that describes you?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial.

Interview

I received a call from a University Recruiter. She did a preliminary interview - it was very informal, just gave me an overview of their program and projects, asked if it was something I'd be interested in and then scheduled a more formal phone interview. The first phone interview I had was standard non-technical questions, then the second interview I had was with someone over the entire internship program and I basically walked her through my resume.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths, weaknesses? Why BOK Financial?   Answer Question

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process had three stages. In the first, I underwent a brief (roughly 30 minute) phone interview with an HR specialist in Houston. Secondly, I interviewed with the team manager and his boss for a 30 minute interview that stretched into an hour. Thirdly, I interviewed with those same employees over lunch, then briefly with a member from a corresponding team, and then two members from the team which I would be working with.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and 2 other managers. They asked me general interview questions as far as my experience, why I would be good for the job etc. They then brought in a 2nd manager to meet me. I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• Asked general interview questions.   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone conversation, then paid for me to come to Tulsa. In Tulsa I had lunch with the director of the department and my immediate supervisor. Then I had 4 more interviews with various managers and an HR person. There didn't seem to be a specific structure or set of questions.

Interview Questions

• Is your goal to become a manager?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Littleton, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

was called by a recruiter for an initial interview, then took a couple of placement/ability tests. waited another week to get called back for an interview with hiring branch, then took another week + to get job offer then started about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• how much experience have I had in the field that was not on my resume   1 Answer

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

very easy questions from a piece of paper .... asked how you would handled difficult people. but don't see why they ask that if they weren't capable of dealing with people from a management perspective

Retirement Plan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Typical Interview process. Submit application online for opening positions. Contacted by HR to schedule initial interview. Conducted initial interview with team leads. Invited to 2nd Interview with senior management. After 2nd interview I was contacted by HR for offer. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions: Whats your strengths? Whats your weaknesses? Tell us about a time when you were unsuccessful and what you did to correct it? Tell us why we should hire you?   Answer Question

Energy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring in value to the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Slowly got to a reasonable base salary.