BSF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BSF Interview Questions

2.0

Coop Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSF (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial communications: My school nominated me to work at BSF and the coordinator in the Division that I was working in called me to arrange for it. Interview was an informal one, the Division head asked me general questions about my major and what courses I took and some programming-related concepts.

Company Commander, Assistant Commandant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BSF (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

Interview for direct entry test is organised by UPSC.

Interview Questions

• You should work in isolated areas on border of India.   1 Answer

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BSF (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2011.

Interview

The initial interview was basic, where it contained the regular questions (Tell me about yourself?). The second interview was a bit deeper, where you have to answer finance related questions, such as describe the financial statements.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between internal and external financing?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSF (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Submitted CV through a friend of mine. Was invited to interview with three members of the team I would be working for. three 1 on 1's. Most questions were concerned with fit, not many technical questions.
    It is important to have local knowledge of the culture and create some sort of connection.

Interview Questions

• What was the last non finance related book that you read?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BSF in March 2008.

Interview

After submitting my application, I was contacted by the recruiter. She reviewed all of my past job experiences asking and clarifying what my responsiblities were for each job and what my reason for leaving the company was. She then asked me to rate how my past employers would rate my performance and what I felt I could bring to the position. I was later advised that I was not one of the final candidates for the position.