BWI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BWI Group Interview Questions

2.5

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BWI Group (Dayton, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Actually three manager interviewed me and now one of them is my manager. We have the interview in a meeting room. First they introduced what are their teams mainly working on for now and what is the focus of the company. Then they asked me several professional questions based on my professional experience. Then they asked behavior questions and why do I choose the company. Then the interview finished.

Interview Questions

• How did you react when you have a conflict with your co worker?   Answer Question

Algorithm Development and Verification Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BWI Group (Brighton, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied on U of M Engineer Career website, they called a few weeks later and scheduled a phone interview for later that day. Phone interview with my future manager was approx an hour long. I received a call the next day with an offer.

Interview was largely behavioral with some explanation of position, and my interest in fulfilling that. Some questions were asking about my skills with various tools and languages such as Matlab Simulink, and C. No technical questions were asked

Interview Questions

• Describe a hurdle you had to overcome in a group related project, and how you overcame that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, intern position so pay rate was fixed.