BWW Law Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at BWW Law Group

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BWW Law Group (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Hiring and interview process was directly with my team lead and manager. Casual, not looking for just a cog in the machine. Not overly critical, gauging personality in some ways more than experience. Which made sense as it was an entry level position.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BWW Law Group (Rockville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview went pretty well. Interviewed with 3 people. They all seem very cool. The office was very nice. My interviews with the last 2 managers which where attornies I felt went pretty good they asked 3 questions and we laughed a little. They told me they are still interviewing and will make a decision in 2 weeks... I felt that was kinda long but hey it may be worth it. They asked for my salary requirements as well.

Interview Questions

• Why did I live my last firm and what was I looking for in a team setting   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Interview

Was interviewed for a position I did not apply for. Did not know why I was brought in for a job I did not know anything about. People were friendly and gave a lot of information, though. Explained why the position was offered.

Negotiation

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BWW Law Group (Rockville, MD).

Interview

I applied and got a phone call within the same week asking if I could come in the following week for an interview. Before my interview I had to fill out a form and on the back of that form I had to do a writing sample, which required me to respond to a prompt printed above. I was interviewed by someone in HR first, then a panel of 3.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What would make you different from the other applicants? What do you expect from the company?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

Sent in resume online, received a call from HR to set an interview date and time. At interview asked questions about work ability, conflict resolution and data entry ability.

Bankruptcy Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BWW Law Group (Richmond, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

1 interview with 3 different people asked about past experience my last vacation and pay rate. I explained everything they did not want to give me a 17 cent increase to make me an even 17 per hour. Very cheap and petty place to work.

Interview Questions

• skills pertaining to the position and past experience.   1 Answer