Baldwin Richardson Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baldwin Richardson Foods

Manufacturing Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macedon, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baldwin Richardson Foods (Macedon, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen followed by phone interview. Shortly after phone screen I was invited for a day interview. The interview started with a plant tour and was followed by 4 interviews in teams of 2. The interview turned into conversations and the process flew by. Interviewers were funny real people that made the process fun instead of awkward.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that allow them to evaluate how one relates to others and problem solves.   1 Answer

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baldwin Richardson Foods (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Meet with all departments managers and senior management. Generic questions that some didn't even seem to care; as if they were forced to conduct their interviews. Deficiencies in their processes and director just shrugged it off when pointed out. Do not return phone calls after saying call if there are any questions. Did not restitute expenses after promising to.

Interview Questions

• How much are you making and how much do you want?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamson, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baldwin Richardson Foods (Williamson, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I first interviewed with a department manager. The department manager said that I interviewed very good. They then had me interview with a Human Resources employee. The HR person was very rushed and did not seem interested. I finally received a paper letter of rejection three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you have done?   1 Answer

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baldwin Richardson Foods.

Interview

The process is intense. Expect a minimum of 3 interviews, all behavioral and cultural based. The company changes direction quite a bit and the interview structure and expectations of the role could change from one interview to the next. No one involved in the interview seems to be aligned either. I've interviewed with the company twice. Once a couple of years ago with an HR person who was gone. She was great. Took the time to get to know you and your experience. Now, you better say all the right things right away or you won't make it through. Most people have to go through two intense and long days followed by an intimidating presentation where the President of the company will ALWAYS walk in mid-way through to try and throw you off your presentation. If the President speaks, he is happy with the presentation. If he doesn't, you're out.

Interview Questions

• The presentation at the final interview. You get one week to prepare.   Answer Question

Just didn't feel the company leadership had it together. They all seemed confused, exhausted and were not aligned in their messages.