Ball State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ball State University Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ball State University (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very brief and they really just asked to see my class schedule and then I got the job! I was able to begin the very next day and I really enjoyed the job because I was able to interact with a lot of people. The great part about it is that I got to go some networking.

Interview Questions

• How open is your class schedule?   1 Answer

Ticket Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I had prior relationship with the hiring manager, and therefore only took one phone interview to discuss my approach to the position and the specific skills related to it. For a new applicant, I would expect a simple first interview, followed by a second interview either via phone or skype.

I felt that the position was not fitting for my career path and goals. No issue with the organization at all.

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I emailed the Economics Department administrative coordinator and scheduled an interview. The interview was very laid-back and personal. It gave me a great feel for the culture of the work environment. It was prompt, but in depth enough as to allow me to make my own judgement about working there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Ball State offers part-time student workers a minimum wage, which is non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Sit down for a one on one interview with staff from the library. Then discuss previous work experience, customer service skills and experience, discuss school standards, discuss experience in an office environment, and discuss availability as well as how many semesters of school can be committed to working at the library.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ball State University.

Interview

I saw the position on the school's career website and applied online. The process was very straightforward and easy to follow. I got a phone screen interview and then was interviewed by the director of the program. Over all. it was a good experience.

Digtial Corps - Video Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

There were 2 separate interviews, one with the team lead and one with the boss. It is very tough to get selected to be interviewed, let alone make it past the team lead or even the boss if you get there. A lot of people lose hope of getting hired here. You have to show personality and enthusiasm, not just skill.

Interview Questions

• What is something unique about you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball State University.

Interview

Started out as a personal interview about myself and interests and turned to a more technical side about my degree, knowledge of specific systems, experience with software and hardware and where I want to end up eventually after I have achieved my degree. I was then introduced to the existing technicians and given an overview of job responsibilities and what we are responsible for.

Interview Questions

• Port is showing low link level. What may be the issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a job immediately

Ra Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN).

Interview

The interview process consisted of three meetings. I met with a panel of Ball State leaders that assessed my qualifications in the first round. Each round I met with new individuals, but it was never intimidating. The atmosphere of these interviews were relaxed and friendly. For me that is what made is less intimidating, and more exciting.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to difficult situations? Can you give an example?   Answer Question

Peer Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process for this particular job was very laid back. Since it's mostly a student position, the questions are focused on your personality and qualities you will bring to the job. This job is looking for students who loves to promoting the Ball State Career Center and being personable to students across campus.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Ask general question, how good you are with several tools. do you like to work with us, then talk you with professors and tell them your status, and ask them about their job