Banamex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banamex Interview Questions

2.2

MIS Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banamex (Century City, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR person after applying online. I thought I was applying to Citi Bank but it became known as a branch of Citi.

I went to the office in Century City. Looked nice but I did not see a lot of people talking, they were all behind desks.They asked me questions on SQL and if I had any banking experience. Then they told me they had a consent order. I believe it is my bad for not knowing they had a consent order but it was totally a turn off to join the company.

I negotiated an offer that I felt was due to my history and background. They would not budge enough for my offer. This was another turnoff.

I declined the offer.

AML and KYC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Banamex in April 2014.

Interview

I was referred by contractors already on assignment at Banamex. I was interviewed by a recruiter liked my resume and referred me to GAP International the contractor on site at Citi-BUSA. After 3 interviews and confirmation of my previous assignments I was hired on in May 2014 and trained for another 2 week period and stayed on until the assignment was completed.

Interview Questions

• Review business and high net worth clients CDD and EDD and request information lacking along with DD reviews and investigations.   1 Answer

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banamex (Century City, CA).

Interview

Honestly it was very easy, i thought it was going to be a lot more taxing.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember, it was nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

CSIS Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banamex (Mexico City (Mexico)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interview by who would it been the boss for the position applied, average questions about my background, resumé. The same day was interview by the head of the department, also average questions. A week later I was contacted by the department of human resources for an interview and the psychometric test.

Interview Questions

• How many cases would you able to handle in a month? How would you perform an investigation?   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Banamex (Mexico City (Mexico)) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a recruiting process, starting with at least 2 calls. Then I had an interview with recruiting manager. Finally I had an interview with the director responsable of IT Audit. It was a great process. Unfortunately we can't continue due to certain pending definitions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is my opinion about audit profile and the role that auditors has to face their work?
      Q: Why I consider audit function important in my career?
      Answer Question

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Banamex (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview with the VP of the area. Straight forward interview, with questions about financial management (MEX Gaaps and US gaaps) and experience in audit. Also I had and interview with HR and some tests (personality and IQ). This are normal procedures, although you may have to do this first instead of the interview with the people in the area.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banamex (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was not difficult, the questions were very normal, they asked me about myself, my interests, hobbies, the career path that I wanted. I had an interview with a guy from human resources, then two interviews, one with a manager and then with the director of wealth management.

Interview Questions

• Interest, markets, sales...   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banamex in December 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by four people, two Managing Directors, and two Directors. The interviewed consisted in them asking about my financial skills, and some ideas for the are

Personal Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banamex (Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)) in August 2011.

Interview

interview was fine, the manager was too friendly, the process is quick the intruction to the job was fast

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty fine, no issues on it

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Banamex (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in June 2011.

Interview

The examn is very easy, the interviews are based depending of the interviewer i mean theres not an established way of interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salaries are not negoatiable, many applicants online. They might take a while with the process