Bancolombia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bancolombia Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bancolombia

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bancolombia (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in January 2015.

Interview

It varies from department to department but in my case it was only 2 phone calls. The first call was with the former intern and the relationship manager followed by a phone call with the managing director of the department. Both of them were very informative and kind of informal interviews where the questions where aimed more to get to know my personality than my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• What did I think of low oil prices and what impacts where there going to be for emerging markets   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bancolombia in January 2008.

Interview

Very professional interview, you must come prepare about the financial sector, positioning of the bank, and potential opportunities of growth. The interviewer was busy but during the interview he remained focused and sharp.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the main challenge for a big local bank to remain competitive in a globalized marketplace?   Answer Question