Bank AL Habib Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank AL Habib Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank AL Habib

Unit Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank AL Habib.

Interview

drop your CV at the web site or Area Office, three interview to at area office an zonal office and last panel interview at regional office once you are called for panel interview at regional office you have got the job only left is the salary negtiation.

Interview Questions

• what do you want salary of growth as in increase in grade from previous organization   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation after the last panel interview.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faisalābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank AL Habib (Faisalābād, Punjab (Pakistan)) in June 2015.

Interview

What I like about my position (being a corporate accountant): I enjoy seeing the financial aspect of things, I like knowing how well the company is doing financially. Providing feedback too, offering insights to process improvements. The business side is fun also. However, the longer I work on the technical side of accounting, the more I would like to branch out into the operations side business. But I am where I am right now for a reason. I am choosing to enjoy every aspect of it for now.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank AL Habib.

Interview

Family Background, Finance related questions, some multiple choice questions, and then behavioural questions. Did not ask much about financial analysis.

Interview Questions

• If you are hired, where do you see yourself in next 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Foreign Trade Officer Interview

Interview

Interview and Hiring process is very fast of this organization.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank AL Habib (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

tellented person hire mostly

Interview Questions

• why you join our organization?   1 Answer