Bank Of Hope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bank Of Hope

2.4

Marketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Got a phone call from the HR first, and then scheduled a in-person interview with a manager of the team. And there will be one more in-person interview if you pass the interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What is your desired salary, The reason why want to leave current job.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview went in a harmony environment and there were some basic questions related to the applicant's background. It was not a hard one. I got the notification about the 2nd round interview several hours after the 1st round.

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Met with Hiring Manager, HR and CRO. Got offer and was told to start in 2 weeks. Since I am out of state, I asked for more time, but the Hiring Manager was not flexible, and as a result they rescinded the offer. Very unprofessional behavior and a good indication of management's lack of integrity. Guess they don't care about employees - who expects an employee to relocate from another state in 2 weeks - shocking but I feel like I dodged a bullet. If this is how they treated me now, imagine it would be far worse in future having to work for this manager.

Interview Questions

• How soon can I start? Standard notice period to my current employer is 2 weeks, however they wanted me to relocate and start from another state in 2 weeks. Unreasonable and unprofessional.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope.

Interview

talked to CRO and a couple of other people. CRO says he lectures the FDIC examiners. I don't believe it. CRO said some people think we discriminate but it is not true. He tried to look sincere but I never believe a word he says---he is not genuine

Community Development Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope in May 2018.

Interview

It was very awkward to speak with the individuals I spoke with in the CRA department. They were not friendly; however, I believe they were introverted. Describing the CRA strategy of the department was interesting because of the nature of the bank. I love the thought to be able to apply my skill for a minority owned bank.

Interview Questions

• How do you find accreditation of a non profit? How can you perceive what the community thinks about the particular organization?   Answer Question

Loan Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers. and it took couple hours to interview but mostly they asked about personal background. And they asked me about it is okay for you to do overtime until around 10 pm almost every day?

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope (Cerritos, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview didn't take long to be honest. They just asked questions about my background and qualifications. It wasn't that hard. It helps that if you are bilingual since the bank customers and coworkers usually prefer to speak in Korean.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any background in finance or economics?
      What is your long term goal?   Answer Question

Loan Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very smooth, nothing too difficult. Sell yourself and be confident, same as other interviews. They will most likely take a chance on you if you are a team player and detail oriented.
    Good Luck!

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Personally did not like the interview process at Bank of Hope.
    HR management was not very organized, i had three different recruiters from the bank call me at different times asking for questions about same position. Even after I started to work here, I had phone calls asking if I was still interested in my position....that i was working at.

Interview Questions

• For Credit Analyst Positions, there are entry tests you have to take.
      Most of the questions involve Econ-Accounting related topics such as balance sheets.   1 Answer

Loan Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Of Hope (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

smooth sailing, nothing too difficult. Sell yourself, same as other interviews. They will most likely take a chance on you if you are a team player and know how to speak basic Korean. Impress the hiring manager, then you will most likely be hired. Good Luck!