BankBazaar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BankBazaar

3.1

Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BankBazaar (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

First round was Aptitude contains 7 questions on number series and logical thinking. After first round HR said i have cleared the first round then after 40min same HR came and said i got rejected. What is this ?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BankBazaar in April 2015.

Interview

First, there was an aptitude test where we have asked around 30 questions. The time limit was 30 minutes. Then one technical interview was there. The final interview was telephonic round with CTO.

Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BankBazaar (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview goes with the Aptitude round @ first and three rounds of Personal interview.
    One with the Team leads, then with the manager and the third with the HR.The aptitude will contain logical questions and profit loss , percentage, ratio questions

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BankBazaar (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Hr screening to shortlist if my job description meets the requirement. Technical screening to value the versatility and expertise on my skill set and knowledge. People Management screening to screen the ability of managing a team and distributing works to team mates and to track them. Riddles questions to check the decision making skills on hypothetical situations.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BankBazaar (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview of two rounds. After clearing phone interviews, they ask you to come for face-to-face interview rounds.

As I was from out of station, I had to take flight at very short notice to attend face-to-face round at Banbazaar bangalore office. There were three face-to-face rounds including one with CTO. After which I was informed that I cleared the interview.

Most sad part about the interview is that Bank bazaar don't reimburse your travel expenses. Before attending their face-to-face round, their recruiters who setup interviews promised to reimburse travel bills within 2 weeks of submitting the bills. It is now three months since I submitted the bills for travel expenditure worth thousands of rupees which i spent from my own pocket. After sending many emails and calls, they keep saying that bills are under process and it will be done in a few days. They say there is a 'process' and it will take time. Still not reimbursed.

This is something that you have to be carefully about regarding Bank bazaar. If a company doesn't show minimum courtesy of reimbursement your travel expenses worth thousands of rupees which you spend from your pocket, what are you supposed to say about them?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BankBazaar (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Data structure, algorithms and design rounds. First a telephonic screening round with 2 problems, then two rounds with software developer - these were also problem solving with design aspects, one with architect - this was mainly focused on design scenarios and one fitment round with technology head.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BankBazaar in May 2017.

Interview

The first round was programming round. The coding round was held on Hackerearth platform. I have solved 1 out of 2 questions. Then I haven't received any response from the staff. I have emailed the hr personally but still, haven't received a response.

Interview Questions

• Consider an array, 'a', of 'n' distinct positive integers where the elements are sorted in ascending order. We want to find all subsequences of 'a' consisting of exactly 'm' elements. Once we have all of the m-element subsequences, we find the value of maximum of minimum absolute differences of any two elements in all m-element subsequences.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BankBazaar (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview having 3 technical rounds.
    Questions are related to test life cycle, selenium commands and writing test scenarios for realtime web applications.
    Some coding related questions related to sorting and finding the sum of given series.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about test life cycle?
      Priorities of a bug?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BankBazaar (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

First round is written, once pass moving into tech discussion and then machine test.
    If successfully completed test before the time estimate, moving into face to face, manager discussion and Final HR round.

Interview Questions

• What does "Web standard" mean and their benefits?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BankBazaar (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process is normal
    1st and 2nd telephonic round consist of some basic concept and then some simple algos
    3rd round & 4th round they call me for F2F in chennie got some puzzels and algo question
    Interviewrs and HR are very helping nature

But there is a catch they will ask you to book you own ticket and come to F2F in Chennai and we will refund it in 1 week
    Once you ask them in there office they will say it will take 10 days to get you money
    and Till now its been 5 month i dint got my money even after following up by HR so many time they cant even give back 6k rs
    I got the offer but it was not as per my expectation so i rejected
    Now i am thinking that was the best decision i have made in my life as a company who cant even refund 6k how they are going to manage there employees

I will not recommend anyone to waste your money and go for interview .
    If some one is seriously fond of bank bazaar ask them to book tickets for you

Interview Questions

• simple interview questions
      In final round 1 question was to desing snake and ladder game   Answer Question