BankUnited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BankUnited Interview Questions

2.8

Portfolio Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BankUnited (Baltimore, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Extremely thorough, ensuring I understood the role and met all group members. They keyed in on the candidates ability to work in a hands-on team environment. Very interactive and professional

Interview Questions

• How would I respond in an environment where infrastructure and processes were still a work in progress.   Answer Question

BSA/AML Survilleance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BankUnited (Miami Lakes, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

very straight forward process, manager ask question related to work experience.
    they didn't ask situational question. they would give you case to response how you would do it.
    they asked simple question such as what do you know about the company.
    when would you able to start working if the position is offered. As contractor, they don’t tell the time period of possible offer for permanent positions.

Interview Questions

• what kind of work have done in the pass?
      they would give you case to response how you would do it.
      they asked simple question such as what do you know about the company.
      Before the interview, you have to be patient to wait at the lobby some time. So I recommend if they give you a time come the closest to it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BankUnited (Miami Lakes, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Expect to spend at least three hours there and to go through 3 or 4 interviews, both individual and group. You will be questions about both your previous work experience and your skills. That being said, they seem more interested in if they like you personally then on your skills and abilities.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to complete and to submit a homework assignment. It was to examine an existing (and defective) business process and to submit an analysis on how to revamp it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BankUnited in August 2013.

Interview

I was contact by HR for an over -the- interview. After the initial phone interview by HR, I was aked to meet with the hiring manager ( market director ).

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain my credit experience   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BankUnited (Miami, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

All over the phone and then a face to face visit

Didnt like the boss

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BankUnited (Miami, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online in the company career section. I got a call a couple weeks after from a recruiter from the HR department. After that we scheduled a one on one interview with the hiring manager for a week later. And within a week i got a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in a situation where a customer were unhappy with your service?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BankUnited (Tampa, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Friendly/Were more concerned about my personality and if I was a self starter. They tried to see if I can work with different groups withing the organization.

Thought they were a bit unorganized about getting me the proper equipment and set up on company website as this process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Was more of a discussion to see my communication skills.   Answer Question

Fraud Detection Specialist Interview

Interview

When I was first called the recruiter seemed nice but when I got to the interview it felt more like an interrogation. I was interviewed by 2 people none that were the hiring manager which seemed like a waste of time. There was a lady that came in with a crap face and even more stank attitude and questioned my whole resume. When one interviewer asked me a question she would cut me off and question the dates in which I worked for the companies because she apparently worked for a company that I worked for as well. She was extremely rude and wanted to be intimidating but failed when I put her in place. Everyone seemed miserable! Definitely not a bank to even waste your gas for an interview! Worst interview experience ever!!!

Interview Questions

• What I know about BankUnited?   1 Answer

Seemed like a horrible working environment!!!!!

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BankUnited in January 2009.

Interview

I met the hiring manager at a local networking event and he urged me to apply for the personal banker position. I had one interview with the regional manager and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their initial salary offer. The commision structure is where you can make up for the fair salary.