Bankcard Servcies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bankcard Servcies Interview Questions

1.6

POP Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankcard Servcies in September 2016.

Interview

In short, very stingy. Want to pay $13/hr and suggested 3mo probational period. One thing made me laugh was they made vehicle mileage expense comp sounds like a bonus. .

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bankcard Servcies (Torrance, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I received an interview invitation 2 days after I applied. The interview took place at the Torrance Office with two interviewers who were directly related to the Department that I applied for. They encouraged me to ask lots of question regarding the position and the company. It will be helpful for you to get prepared on what to ask during the interview. I haven't got an offer yet because they said they are undergoing more interviews. I will update the results as I get inform.

Interview Questions

• Q: what is your weakness?
      Q: What do you know about this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankcard Servcies.

Interview

very simple and easy. got call the next day. hired on the spot. no prior experience. in korean. two managers doesnt speak too much english. good quality about yourself? bad quality about yourself? basic interview questions asked

Interview Questions

• good quality about yourself? bad quality about yourself?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bankcard Servcies (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

very quick meet with manager ask about 10 questions - then he said when do you want to start

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation -

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankcard Servcies (Flushing, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Just Phone interview, asking when can I start, if I had legal status etc

Negotiation

no negotiation