Baptist Memorial Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Jonesboro, AR).

Interview

First there was a phone interview with HR that was lengthy and very open. Afterward I was called into the department for a one on one interview with the 2 department heads. I am a non traditional applicant (new nurse in my later years). I never felt my age was an adverse consideration in the interview process. The response was fast, and despite the fact I was a new grad, the staff has always been very supportive.

Interview Questions

• My personal feelings about nursing and the relationship between nurses, the hospital, and patients   1 Answer

Intern II Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very conversational and informative. It was also relaxed. It lasted about 30 minutes. I was able to ask any questions that I had about the hospital. I also was given a tour of the area and facility.

Patient Assistance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview, with Lead, Supervisor, & Director. They all read over the resume as if it was just printed minutes before. They asked questions pertaining to your previous job and the next person would ask the same question just word it differently.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Jonesboro, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

Short interview with executive Director about CFO position requirements. Their focus was on what needed to be done in the position right away. They were focused on Physician compensation above all else.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, very easy interview. I was only asked a few questions which were easy. The interviewers mostly talked about the position and how they scheduling would be.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Covington, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the CNO and department director and was called back for a panel interview that seemed poorly prepared for by the facility manager. Only one staff nurse came in and it felt rushed.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very laidback and interested in making you happy with your Job putting you in a place you want to be. Interested in your goals and how they can facilitate them while providing excellent care to the patient. Very much faith based which is refreshing to find in an employer not just a Christian name that actually follows it and prays.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to become a nurse   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Oxford, MS) in July 2014.

Interview

I received a phone interview and following that I received an in-person interview and after that I waited a month for the next hiring process. After that I was contacted through the human resources lady and I started the hiring process which was: taking a health test, drug-screen test, TB skin test, background test, FBI fingerprint test, and after that I waited an additional week for everything to clear and to be notified that everything came back bad or good.

Interview Questions

• What have you done at a previous employer that you wish you hadn't done or wish you would've done differently?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care.

Interview

Very simple interviewing process that was not stressful on the interviewee. It consisted of basic questions about personality, ability to work with others, strengths, weakness, where you see yourself within the company, availability and experiences in previous position.

Interview Questions

• There were none, the interview process was easy and streamlined. The interviewer was very friendly, explained the entire interview process and made sure to follow-up long the way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary offer was above market value for position, experience and degree of work.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter a week after I applied online. The next I had an interview and was offered the position two days later

Interview Questions

• None, same questions... Ex. Tell me a time when you had to calm a customer down .   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room foe negotiation !