Baptist Memorial Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Memorial Health Care Interview Questions

2.7

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care.

Interview

Very simple interviewing process that was not stressful on the interviewee. It consisted of basic questions about personality, ability to work with others, strengths, weakness, where you see yourself within the company, availability and experiences in previous position.

Interview Questions

• There were none, the interview process was easy and streamlined. The interviewer was very friendly, explained the entire interview process and made sure to follow-up long the way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary offer was above market value for position, experience and degree of work.

Anonymous Employee in Covington, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Covington, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the CNO and department director and was called back for a panel interview that seemed poorly prepared for by the facility manager. Only one staff nurse came in and it felt rushed.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care in January 2013.

Interview

Nurse manager called me for the interview, offered me the job in 2 weeks and started the job in 4 weeks. They were very friendly and open to my answers

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell us about yourself, your family, and your experience!   1 Answer

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Jonesboro, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

Short interview with executive Director about CFO position requirements. Their focus was on what needed to be done in the position right away. They were focused on Physician compensation above all else.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in August 2012.

Interview

My interview process was very fast paced (two weeks with two in-person interviews). I went through two in person interviews and I felt that they were pretty thorough. The first interview was very laid back and asked me about my knowledge base and it helped that I had interned there earlier in the year. The second interview was more of a get to know me type of interview as well a description of the job I was applying for since the position was new.

Interview Questions

• This interview took place a little over three years ago so it's kind of hard to remember the questions that was asked back then, but I think one of the questions was, where do I see myself in the next five years.   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone call, face-to-face interview, usual screens then hired. Onboarding took about a week and the interactions were professional and courteous enough. HR seemed to do that much fairly well.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Very weird interview , I was asked only hypothetical questions that was not related to behavioral nor technical experience. I was also asked to writ an essay about the interview ( Is this even legal for a help desk position. One interviewer asked me did my previous employer finish construction at the facility.

The interview was one phone interview and a three person panel onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Baptist, a company that laid you off, you should be mad.   1 Answer

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job in mid-December of 2011, but did not receive a call until January 2012. Once I received a call, I scheduled an interview for the next week. After the 1:1 interview/group interview, I was told that the process would take at least 3 weeks due to scheduled vacation time for the decision makers. The interview was professional but relaxed and they seem like a great company to work for. There were a few difficult questions but they were not unreasonable concerning software and decision making. Four weeks later I received an email stating that I had a good interview but was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with ACL software?   1 Answer

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, very easy interview. I was only asked a few questions which were easy. The interviewers mostly talked about the position and how they scheduling would be.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Memorial Health Care (Oxford, MS) in July 2014.

Interview

I received a phone interview and following that I received an in-person interview and after that I waited a month for the next hiring process. After that I was contacted through the human resources lady and I started the hiring process which was: taking a health test, drug-screen test, TB skin test, background test, FBI fingerprint test, and after that I waited an additional week for everything to clear and to be notified that everything came back bad or good.

Interview Questions

• What have you done at a previous employer that you wish you hadn't done or wish you would've done differently?   1 Answer