Bar Louie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bar Louie Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

1.9

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bar Louie.

Interview

Process was super easy and quick. I feel like they barley looked at my application other than to see if had experience in a high volume restaurant. I had a first interview with one of the managers, really quick chat, basically just trying to see whether or not I was competent I think. He mentioned that I would need to do a second interview with the GM and that orientation would be after that so I was pretty confident walking away. GM met with me the next day, we spoke for a few minutes and then he told me I had the job.

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Like every other interview in a restaurant, at a table off to the side somewhere. Two different managers asking questions. Somewhere between 2-5pm. Shown around the kitchen after and introduced to people.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bar Louie.

Interview

If you have been in a kitchen before and really want to help the business run well, they will want you. If you can listen well and keep up with the pace, they will want you.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bar Louie (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Intensive. Three different interviews. A lot of questions about bar Louie. Expect individualism but hire despite it. Want a staff with many different backgrounds but don't want those backgrounds displayed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our complex   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bar Louie (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Just talked about job history and management style. What they were looking for as far as getting ticket times lower as well as financially increase the locations revenue through new and innovative ways to selling lunch or delivery

FOH Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bar Louie (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Online at first then a phone interview. Online assessment was thorough. The online had A few snafus to work through. I was referred by an employee and ex co-worker. A company I would like to work for.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bar Louie (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The hiring manager was very nice. They didn't ask trick questions and kept a calm environment. They asked about my experience, why I want to work here, what kind of person I am, and explained the job in detail. When hired you will have to take a series of 4 tests plus the final.

Interview Questions

• What is your serving experience? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bar Louie in September 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed and I found out there that I was hired. Interviewed with two managers that were on and they basically asked me questions off my resume. Overall, one of my easiest interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not applicable

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bar Louie.

Interview

Hiring manager asked me questions about my prior work experience, why I want to work at bar louie, when I am available to start and what days can I work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bar Louie? Are you available to work weekends?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bar Louie (Westlake, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

No real interview.. 3 in one day.. met with GM, DO was offered the job after all background cleared... DO seemed very inexperienced many questions had nothing to do with job and more with whether he liked me as a friend which made no sense..