Barco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barco Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.8

Engineer Technician Interview

Interview

Hiring has happened over 10 years ago. It was a panel type of interview with a few questions about my professional background.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was about how I will handle time pressure and work load. Answer was - with humor.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barco (Rancho Cordova, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very professional and warm greeting from the receptionist. I was scheduled to interview with 3 people (HR, Planner, Customer Service Manager). They were pleasant and asked questions regarding my qualifications to the position. The whole process took over 1 hour and a half. I got a call back for a second interview the same day.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barco (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

The 1st interview was on telephone w/a HR rep. About a week later, I was invited to office for an in person interview with HR rep. Once I completed that interview, I was given a packet detailing company policies & benefits. I was then scheduled for an online personality test. Once that was completed, I was scheduled for an interview with a representative of the company that issued the test to discuss the results 1 on 1 via telephone. Once I completed that interview, I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was later scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager. I then had a final interview with the VP of Sales. After that, I heard nothing from them again. All in all, the entire interview process took a little over 2 months to complete.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I was opposed to a high volume outgoing call daily requirement   1 Answer

Boss Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Barco (Duluth, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

It took a long time to get through the interview steps to receive and offer. There were several levels that were required and availability of interviewers was difficult to coordinate.

Interview Questions

• what do you want to do in 5 years   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barco (Rancho Cordova, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

decent interview, good mix of technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

their really cheap

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barco (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy, but the team was able to accommodate schedules.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Company did not negotiate.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barco (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview happens through consultant. There will be only one round of interview. Second would only be a formality. The interview was not that difficult. mostly theoretical and people mangement questions around handling conflicts in the team. Technical would be around object oriented programming and some psuedo code. Best of luck guys

Interview Questions

• Be ready to answer questions on object oriented prgramming   Answer Question
    • they can ask you to write a program to print the pyramid   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Form filling followed by technical interview. Next on the same day was another round of interview. After this it was a casual round of questions with the HR. One day process

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barco (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a call from brainsoft consultant . Initially I declined the call but latter agreed to take interview.
    The interview scheduled on 2:30 PM , I reached on time around 2:20PM then they asked me to fill a form that contents nonsense information about family , religion etc any way I filled it.

Finally they asked me to go some other building for interview. The interviewer was some senior person I think lead or manager with very dull face , the first impression was he is taking interview by force.

And rest was pathetic experience , it gave me brief image of company.

Interview Questions

• 1. Nonsense question what is WPF ( I am MEAN stack developer in javascript )
      2. Have you heard about design pattern.
      3. Tell me disadvantage of angular JS

All theory question like any college viva.

I was not expecting this from product company.
      So you can imagine the kind of work they will be doing
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer - QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barco (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, it was a walk in, however, arrangement was quite good and a lot of interviewers were present to handle large crowd. They have provided lunch. There were 6 rounds ( 3 technical {Python round, Java round and Selenium round} + 1 manager round), 1 director round and 1 HR round. Interviewers were quite friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1) I/P : aabbbcc
      O/P : a2b3c2