Barro's Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barro's Pizza

Counter Personnel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barro's Pizza (Goodyear, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to schedule an interview. Came in 10 minutes early and was asked to take a seat. One of the workers called my name and asked me to follow him to the back where it was slightly less busy. When I applied online I indicated that I was seeking a counter position. When I told the interviewer he said that they actually just hired that position last week and that their only openings were for dishwasher for $8.05/hr. He went over their pay period, the process for requesting leave, and what the dishwashing position would require. He mentioned dress code would be black pants, black shoes, and the company shirt and that hair would be tied back. He emphasized that the position would not be glamorous whatsoever. He confirmed my phone number and said he would call me with a response.

Counter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barro's Pizza.

Interview

I submitted my application at a store about 1 month prior and they called me in for an interview. I was sat down at a table and asked about my prior experience, if I was good with money and counting, if I could cook, etc. And I was told immediately that I had gotten the job

Counter Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barro's Pizza (Glendale, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

The manager briefly described the tasks in which that i would be doing. Which would be wiping tables, bringing food out to the customers, answering phone orders, cash register. I showed him my MLM stuff that I was doing when I called up to about 100 people which took 3 weeks to do.

Interview Questions

• If I decide to hire you how most likely are you able to do these tasks?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barro's Pizza.

Interview

Very simple. Fill out an application that you have printed from the website. Then submit your application to a manager at the location you wish to work at. If you get an interview it is held in the dinning room during the slow period of business.