Bartaco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bartaco

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bartaco

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bartaco in November 2015.

Interview

Extremely long and tedious process that lasted over 5 weeks & a complete waste of time. Very much a good ole boys club, if you don't fit that mold or criteria then you will not be successful.

Anonymous Employee in Port Chester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartaco (Port Chester, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Conversation about personal relevant qualities, experience in the industry, knowledge of tequilas and food pairings, experiences of dealing with difficult customers, knowledge of food intolerances and allergies, cpr knowledge, dealing with over served customers, as well as personal goals, hobbies, interests and dreams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but they seemed open to it.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bartaco.

Interview

I sat down with a manager and was asked basic interview questions. These questions were mostly about past experience and availability. The interview lasted about ten to fifteen minutes in length.

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartaco (Boulder, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. It was more so work experience in the industry and personality questions. Bartaco is a very team oriented work place so they want to know that you will fit in.

Interview Questions

• do you work well in a team environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bartaco (Boston, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the general manager and was asked to come in for an interview the next day. They were very busy when I went in so I waited a little while to speak with someone. They were very nice but because I only wanted 3 shifts they said I would have to do support and to go, which was not an option for me. They were a bit pushy about me leaving my other job to work there more which was also not an option for me. Training seemed a little too intensive too considering I’ve been serving for over 5 years.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bartaco (Buckhead, GA).

Interview

Interview was easy. Walked in, talked to someone for 5 min and offered a job on the spot. Hiring was quick. Training was complete BS. Make sure you ask about tip out.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? Have you ever served? When can you start?   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bartaco (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Friendly, met with all managers. They are great. Sat down and spoke with you for a while to find out work history and personality. I met with both the manager and the general manager at separate times.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Serving in restaurants?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Chester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bartaco (Port Chester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

You meet with one or two managers and go through a basic introduction of questions about yourself. They ask you about your past experience and also experience with their food. They ask about your schedule and flexibility is very important. They then confirm your overall interview over the phone and let you know on the following steps

Interview Questions

• Have you dined with us before?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bartaco (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

It was very quick and simple. I just talked about myself and past job experience. I spoke with both managers and talked about my availability. The next day I got called in to start the training process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with workin in food restaurants?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bartaco (Hartford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

I walked in and filled out an application. After I handed it in, I had an interview on the spot and the manager basically just asked me when I could start working (I guess I was just lucky because they needed people at the time). However, they now do use this online application process where you have to complete a test, but I didn't have to go through that.