Bartlett Tree Experts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bartlett Tree Experts

2.4

Arborist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Nashville, TN) in October 2018.

Interview

It was an easy interview they were polite and considerate of my time. It was quick and painless and they just want to know if your experience. They don’t ask too many hard hitting questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Quakertown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and thorough in explaining the duties of the specific position. A list of all of the aspects of training was sent to me via email which entailed what would be taught to you during the few weeks of training which I found to be helpful and informative of what the job actually entailed. It was very clear the professionalism of the employees of this company and I felt that the interview went well despite not receiving an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Springfield, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Responded to advertisement, was called later that afternoon to schedule an interview. Interviewed two days later with Office Manager and another AA. Job offer later that same afternoon. Basically, they explained the position and asked very few questions, it was a conversation more than an interview. No skills testing, no checks that I was made aware of. Chatted for about 20 minutes, they went over the hours and general responsibilities (which they made sound pretty routine and they were...left out was the micromanagement of the Office Manager and lunacy of my would-be co-worker!).

Interview Questions

• Whether my commute would present a problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a "negotiation phase" - they offered the job, told me how much it paid, I accepted and that was that.

Spray Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Northbrook, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

willing to put in hours. very easy going manager (craig martin) and is not intense. they are looking for people who are not lazy and who have a great working attitude

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts.

Interview

Local manager was very friendly and fair. You can expect to be quizzed on certain diseases and pest that are common in the area. They want to know you have some knowledge starting off, the rest they will teach you about through training. For tree workers you can expect they want some kind of experience.

Interview Questions

• all questions asked were fair and would be expected in that kind of interview   Answer Question

Plant Health Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Waltham, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Connected to an employee from a referral, who then referred me to the Division Manager. From there, I met with the Local Manager of the location that I was interested in. The interview lasted about an hour, he asked general interview questions and then gave me a tour of the office. I heard back in the next few days with an offer.

Plant Health Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zeeland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Zeeland, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

Laid back, easy questions mostly based on previous experience, a couple really random questions, they gave good advice about taking the pesticide certification exams, interview time was about 45 minutes,

Interview Questions

• If you could have a super power, what would it be?   1 Answer
    • Describe what your duties were in your last position.   1 Answer

Tree Climber/Arborist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Manassas, VA).

Interview

phone interview followed by formal in person interview. Interviews were easy and casual. Be prepared to answer questions about safety and leadership. Be honest and humble don't pretend to be macho.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest job you have ever done?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Kelowna, BC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by email at first. Phone interview was with the Division Administrative Assistant, lasted about 40 minutes, followed by an hour in person interview with Division Manager and Division Administrative Assistant .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, how would do you handle multiple tasks at one time, how do you deal under pressure, what are 4 words that best describe you, what are your weaknesses   1 Answer