Bartlett & West Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bartlett & West Interview Questions

2.5

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bartlett & West.

Interview

Very informal panel interview. Local staff had no intention of hiring me. Co workers that were invited to the interview seemed very interested in me a a potential associate. However the manager wasn't interested in conducting a real interview, he constantly stated that I wouldn't like the culture of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Who lives in a pineapple under the sea   1 Answer

GIS Technician, Short Term Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bartlett & West (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

One phone interview and one in person. Asked lots of questions on my ability to pick up new software and dealing with frustration or problems. Nice location and office building with good parking. Everyone seemed nice and it looked like a good team environment with good communication and friendly culture.

Interview Questions

• Curious on how I deal with repetitive data and correcting common data problems converting old data formats from paper.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bartlett & West (Topeka, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

A hiring generalist called a week after I submitted my resume online. An interview was scheduled for a week. The interview was a panel interview with the division manager, 2 project managers. The questions was behavioral and some technical questions but not so difficult.

GIS Technician Interview

Interview

It was a very cool interview. I knew immediately that I was working with smart people in upper management. The questions were straightforward, most of them pertaining to my experience in GIS, along with a few typical interview questions. The conversation flowed very easily and I never felt uncomfortable or felt that my questions were being avoided.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was, "Can you think of a time where you had conflict in the workplace with another worker? How did you handle that?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bartlett & West (Topeka, KS) in June 2012.

Interview

One phone interview with HR. Probably about a half hour or less, Fairly generic interview questions. After a few months, they called back for an in-person interview, where they asked about how I deal with new software, my experience with more specific projects, etc. One thing I hadn't researched is what that specific office worked for a main client. So when I was asked "what do you know about trains?", I was completely thrown off. In the end I don't think it mattered. It took nearly two months to get back to me after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about trains?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bartlett & West (Topeka, KS) in July 2011.

Interview

HR was very friendly on the phone, as were all the interviewers. Made the company seem as if it was light years beyond reality. When I emailed and called to follow up I got no response. The staff is very bad at communications, especially with someone they said they would really like to hire in the near future.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bartlett & West (Topeka, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

The HR of this company or office was very unprofessional. Before the interview, I was told by HR that I would get reimbursed for my mileage to the interview (18hr round trip), but I never was. Throughout the interview process the HR was cracking jokes, even at answers that I gave to their questions. Although I did not get an offer, I found out later that the position was under paid for location and job.