Barton Malow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barton Malow Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barton Malow

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Malow.

Interview

No interviews so make the career fair or recruiter encounter good. Be clear on your experience and what you bring to any company. Express interest in the company, and be confident as you can.

Project Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Malow (Orlando, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

They were condescending and wanted me to do tasks that I did straight out of college. They think they can treat people like crap. They offered me less money than my previous job. They truly don't understand construction. The office seemed more like a wanna be architectural firm. I do not recommend wasting time with this company. Find one that values you.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Malow (Richmond, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview was mostly focused on getting to know you, rather than having to figure out how you would act in different situations. It's mostly a personality based things. The questions are all about why you want to work there and what your background has that makes you right for the job.