Bass, Berry & Sims Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bass, Berry & Sims

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bass, Berry & Sims

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bass, Berry & Sims.

Interview

Introductory interview via call, then flew to Nashville for a half day of interviews. I was told that I would be contacted to potentially schedule further interviews, but no one ever followed up.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bass, Berry & Sims.

Interview

I applied for a spot here and it didn't work out. But I had two (2) telephone interview type conversations and I must say that the H.R. Manager and the Paralegal I spoke with were very nice and if they represent the Bass Berry employees are like, it seems pretty good.

Interview Questions

• It was not a formal interview; but was more of conversations flowing, and the H.R. person was so nice and seemed genuine especially since I'm from out-of-state applying for jobs.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Awesome interview. More questions where asked on my outlook of things then it was my experiance

Commercial Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bass, Berry & Sims (Washington, DC) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position through Glassdoor. The HR manager contacted me from their headquarters in Tennessee within one week. She scheduled an interview with the office administrator in Washington, DC.