Batelco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Batelco Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Batelco

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Batelco (Manama (Bahrain)) in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring Process is by passing the Psycho Metric Tests first and then the Technical Interview.The Questions asked on Project Management was the Project Methodology I used e,g PRINCE2

The Technical Questions asked were on the following Topics:
    - Cisco Network Infrastructure
    - Windows Operating Systems
    - Risk Management
    - Applications
    - Project Documentations

Interview Questions

• Mostly Technical Questions related to Project Management and Enterprise Delivery   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Batelco (Manama (Bahrain)) in May 2011.

Interview

I had only one interview, which seemed to be difficult as it was related to network core. was asked questions about my salary and future plans and where do i see myself in the company after 5 year. other questions were asked which were technical as well and that made me through the interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Batelco? and how can you benefit company?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Batelco (Manama (Bahrain)) in June 2009.

Interview

It was very orginized, first they would call you and then set up an interview day with you. it will take from then maximum of 1 week to get back to you.