Batesville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Batesville Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Batesville (New York, NY).

Interview

Tedious. A lot of canned questions from a template. Basically the same questions asked in several different ways. There was a lot of talking by the first interviewer about his experience with the company and then the second interviewer asked the canned questions.

Interview Questions

• To list three things that my friends would say about me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Batesville (Batesville, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

firstly, it was a telephonic call. then received an personal interview call. it was a one on one interview and was a pleasant experience. No complaints. People were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Hobbies, related work experiences, expectations etc   1 Answer

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Batesville (Batesville, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

There was first an interview with the recruiter, then with the manager. The process on the in-perosn interview day is extremely long and thorough. I walked away knowing that I both knew the company and they knew me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Batesville.

Interview

good.Batesville Casket Company is a manufacturer of caskets and cremation urns. The company is a subsidiary of Hillenbrand, Inc.and is headquartered in Batesville, Indiana.

In addition to Batesville, Indiana, there are factories in Batesville, Mississippi, Chihuahua, Mexico, Manchester, Tennessee, Mexico City, Mexico, and Vicksburg, Mississippi. A former outlet in Campbellsville, Kentucky, closed prior to 2000.

Salaried Office Position Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Batesville.

Interview

Recruiter led me to believe that my salary was not a problem for the position and that the department head was interested in me for another position. The interviewer was concerned I would be bored with the position I had applied for and did not mention any other position. It may have helped me to mention the recruiters comments. Both were professional and considerate.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Batesville (Batesville, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

CIDS , phone-technical and face to face . Overall process was fast and very professional in nature. starts with the third party hiring company calling you to make sure you are a good fit and then you get calls from the HR and reporting manager followed by technical phone interview and final face to face.

Interview Questions

• One scenario where you had to disagree with your boss or higher official   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Interview

I was hired because I had truck driving experienc. I was also hired because of my experience in knowing how to get around in Dayton, Ohio and because I have a good sense of direction.

New Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Batesville (Batesville, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

Met a recruiter on campus, scheduled a 1:1 interview the next day. Very laid back interview, great guy with some fun questions. They decided to send me to their office in Batesville to interview for a variety of positions with a variety of their operating companies under Hillenbrand.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply your college earned skill sets to our company?   Answer Question

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Batesville (Batesville, IN).

Interview

Applied online and was asked to interview in person, but for another position. After the initial interview I was asked to return for a full day of interviews with HR and people within the organization this position was part of. The interview process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Overall, the interview was not overly difficult but it was somewhat demanding. You are asked to cover experience and decisions made since high school all the way to your previous job, which can become a long story if you have many years of experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was standard and the offer was fair.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Batesville (Woonsocket, RI) in May 2013.

Interview

Former employee hired back