Bauer's Intelligent Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation

Personal Chauffeur Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation.

Interview

I applied for driver postion without having my class b license. I was denied instantly because of lack of experence. I recieved an email from hr stating if i had any questions to contact him. We were able to get into contact woth each other and said he would keep my application on file for a year until i get my CDL. Two weeks later i recieved email to come in for interview . He asked me to bring a dmv printout. Which i did. I interviewed with 4 people that day. With that being said. They told me to wait for a call back. They called me in for another interview , whixh at that time i would would be interviewing with the head of the car side as well as drug test and road test amd wear a suit. At this point. I spent over $200 for a suit just to look the part they needed me to do
    Now lets go back t ok the first time i came for interview. As i stated i talked with four people and they all seen my dmv printout. Things that showed up over 10 years ago, when i lost my mother, my house, my car everything. I wasnt worried about going to court to pay off tickets. Mentally i wasnt there and they used it against me. After reviewing my H-6 . This is the point where i feel they should have pusbed my hiring packet to the CEO. So no further interviews could be made. Instead...So back to the 2nd time i came in for interview playing the roll.Took both driving and drug test. They told me they would call me if they wanted to continue the process. 4 days later, im stressing over everything i recieved a call stating they wamted me to meet with the Ceo and Vice president of the company. At this point any person would think everything is a Legit. I got the job.I then interviewed with 2 people before the final interview. Once i got to the main office i then interviewed with Ceo and Vp and the original guy who interviewed me who took my dmv printout day one. I left that interview with a wierd uneasy feeling. And was told they would call me to let me know if i was hired or not. I wasnt.

Sales Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

You will Have an initial phone interview with the head of recruitment. Then You'll come in to meet the head of your department and the VP of Sales. After that you'll have a phone screen with the CEO. If that goes well you'll have a final in person panel interview with CEO, recruiting, VP of department and the person you'd report to.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews. 3 in-person interviews with the last one being one on one with CEO Gary Bauer. The process took 6 weeks in total. I was offered a job at the end of my final interview with Gary in person.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director of sales and a couple interviews later I was hired. We went through the typical back ground check and drug test. I also got to interview with the CEO which was tough but was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past experience and how I can bring my skill sets into this company.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was pretty standard. Met at job fair, sent in resume, phone interview then an in person interview with hiring manager and CEO.

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation in March 2013.

Interview

I had to interview three times and the process was good. The person I interviewed with hired me and turned out to be a great manager, then he quit a few months later.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to come back because I had worked there before and quit.   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

interview with HR but I've heard employees have also interviewed with the owner Goober Bauer and he for this position he will ask if you like doing puzzles.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bauer's Intelligent Transportation (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Show up, get yelled at for not having a proper uniform, even though they don't tell you ahead of time. Listen to racist comments from HR (though I hear that HR representative is no longer there..). Get hired because they really don't care at all whom they hire, as the circus that is their workforce shows.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to make a millions dollars?!?   1 Answer