BayMark Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BayMark Health Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at BayMark Health Services

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayMark Health Services (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

A big waste of time. It was clear the interviews were a formality which management had to conduct to fill a vacancy which they already had someone in mind for the job. There was no communication after the third interview. Several follow-up attempts were made to include phone calls and e-mails however, no response was recieved.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style and what can you bring to the table to help train new Counselor Interns and LCDC   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayMark Health Services (Lewisville, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

I wouldn't know the recruiter No-Showed my interview. After reviewing the reviews/ratings on Glassdoor and Indeed I decided not to reschedule for the mere lack of respect for my time. I would not want to work for a company who cannot even show up for a phone-call. I understand that everyone needs to work but take heed in the negative reviews.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions - the recruiter no showed.   Answer Question

Regional Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BayMark Health Services in January 2017.

Interview

Great interview with upper management, other VP intimidating and condescending with clear no other upper management experience but at this agency. The clinic was very nice, no communication with recruitment after the interview

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BayMark Health Services (Lewisville, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview and 2 rounds of on-site interviews. I applied online, but was shocked when I first came on-site to the corp hq and they handed me a clip board with a paper application to fill out. I should have run right then, I mean who does that? Fast food and retail have even gone paperless. In the first round, the "Director" asked most of the questions while the "VP" sat there with nothing to add. The second round was with an executive in the "C-suite", which he spent the first 5 minutes of the interview asking about my accent and where I was from which is totally inappropriate and unethical. He/she also took a call from the CEO while I was sitting there and discussed a compliance issue they were being investigated on. After all this, I couldn't get a return call for a decision or feedback and finally 2 months later, the "director" sent a one sentence email letting me know they went with another candidate. Stay far away from this place. I do have to say the receptionist was the best thing about my experience. Very nice and genuine, unlike the others I met.

Interview Questions

• You have an accent that I can't pin point, where are you from? Also, I can't figure out why, but you don't seem like you are detail oriented.   1 Answer