Bayshore Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bayshore Solutions Interview Questions

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I started with a phone interview with HR, proceeded to a second phone interview with an Account Manager, followed by two separate in-person interviews, one with two Account Managers and one with the President of the company. Each interview was an hour or less and felt comfortable and conversation based.

However, after a follow-up email thanking them for their time and an entire month, I have not heard from them at all. No offer and no notice of going in another direction.

Director of Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bayshore Solutions (Portsmouth, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

There are a wide range of opportunities and roles at Bayshore Solutions so understanding your own skills and personality prior to applying are necessary to find the role perfect for you at this competitive agency. "Fit" is highly important to this company, probably as much or more so than actual demonstration of skill. Look at the company's Values page on their website as it is very much in line with the demonstrated company culture. The HR recruiter was extremely friendly, approachable and gracious with her time. The second interviews were done directly with the hiring manager. My original interviews were for a larger role which provided me the opportunity to meet all executive leadership and I was impressed by the professionalism, client focus and overall good nature displayed at every level. Be prepared to discuss problem solving tactics, discuss actionable scenarios and know how to measure your performance in any role.

Interview Questions

• Will you require relocation assistance?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore Solutions (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. HR first, follow up 2nd week with a director. I didn't make it past stage 2. I had to work around my work schedule with the time zone difference. It was a bit strange that even in the second phase I didn't meet with anyone in the Denver office. They mentioned that they don't see the two offices as separate teams but rather as one entity. I understand that approach, but I couldn't help but see it the other way from the outside in.

All in all, the interview experience was fine, I was looking to take it a bit further down the process, then again the reviews from Ex employees on here make the job seen iffy.

All of the interview was via phone. No video, or in person meetings during the first two.

Interview Questions

Bayshore Solutions Response

Apr 29, 2015 – HR Manager

Thank you for the comments. Our interview process consists of 3 or 4 phone and/or face to face interviews with appropriate personnel. At each stage the displayed skill sets are weighed against the... More

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied via one of the major job boards (Monster, Dice, etc.). There was no phone interview, but I was invited to interview at the main offices. My initial interview was with one of the managers, then with one of the web designers there. It was a fairly standard interview, in which I was able to show my portfolio and asked various questions about my experience and work history. The thing that stood out to me the most was my conversation with the web designer and his description of the work environment. I had never talked to someone in a job interview who was quite so unenthusiastic about how the teams worked together and the types of work they did. It was a definite alarm that told me the work environment was fairly negative.

I was asked to come back for a second interview, where I met with one of the Principals of the company and it all seemed to go pretty well. I was cautiously optimistic about having had a chance to talk to the leadership and my qualifications seemed to be well received. That was perhaps what made it somewhat baffling and a bit irksome that even after contacting the company via email about their hiring decision, I never heard a word back either way.

In the years since I have heard various colleagues and associates of mine confirm that I was perhaps fortunate to not have worked in what has essentially be described as a turn-and-burn approach to design and dev personnel. I think my impressions from the first interview may have been dead on.

Interview Questions

• I really can't recall there being any questions that were especially difficult or unexpected. In hindsight it makes me think that may be an indicator on the casual approach this company takes to the design and dev personnel. Having conducted many interviews in the years since then, I feel it shows that you care about who you are hiring to give them a tough question that makes them think or confront something they could perhaps work or improve in relation to the position.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bayshore Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was very informative and transparent. The interviewing process was a combination of telephone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings. I feel that Bayshore Solutions has a special interviewing technique to make sure that the company is a good fit for the candidate and the candidate is a good fit for Bayshore Solutions.

Interview Questions

• I have to say that there was not an unexpected question that I could not answer. I was made to feel extremely comfortable during the entire interview process.   Answer Question