Beautycon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beautycon

Beautycon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beautycon

Interview

Worked with a recruiter, multiple interview over the phone and one in person, including an HR assessment. After being told they were making an offer and waiting for two weeks for it, they ended up pulling the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Sales focused role - asked about clients I can bring to the company.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

interview was all over the place. I met with the CEO/Senior Team and asked about tenure and Glassdoor reviews and got the run around answer. Every person I️ met worked there less than a year. Offer was given but turned down the offer when I️ heard from a prior employee about the horrible environment. 5 executive assistants also quit after working 1 week.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beautycon (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Very casual and pleasant. Mostly discussed past work experience, as well as future directions/needs of the company and what types of projects/solutions might be possible/beneficial. A lot of discussion around ways the company might be strategic/smart in using data without necessarily taking on huge new work streams or incurring huge new expenses. Interest in how "agile"/"scrappy" I could be ... while still helping to deliver meaningful insights and results. Seemed like a fun and really interesting environment. Though clearly priorities (including staffing priorities) were very much in flux.

Interview Questions
  • Types of projects worked on, ideas for leveraging existing CRM/social data
5 people found this interview helpful