Beaverbrooks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beaverbrooks Interview Questions

Interviews at Beaverbrooks

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks.

Interview

I had a group interview after filling a simple application form, I had to participate in 3 group tasks. They were pretty straight fotward tasks where your worked together and compiled 'what traits would an ideal employee have?'

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online completing an online assessment, I then received a phone call asking me to come in for an informal interview. I met with the former store manager who was lovely and made me feel so welcome! I was told I'd hear a decision about a second interview by the end of the day and it was only a few hours later that they phoned me. I then went to the second interview and met with the new store manager and the recruitment manager and I had a fantastic interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks.

Interview

Group interview, was quite chilled and a fun interview, you have to be very loud and confident to be noticed and you don’t get a 1-1. The interview process isn’t very fair I don’t think because you don’t get to talk much about yourself and experience

Interview Questions

• We were asked to talk about the person next to ya after spending 5-10 mins talking to each other   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartford, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks (Dartford, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Pushy and fake. Manager gave me a bad vibe from the start. Should of seen the signs. Asked me how I would push a sale even if the customer wasn't buying that day. There isn't care in pushing someone and I did not like this at all. Should not have accepted the job.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online as saw the job advert on Indeed. Phone call with manager asking about myself and my idea of good customer service. I was then invited to a brief, quite informal, interview with store manager, just really asked the same as on the phone - felt quite repetitive. Was then invited to another interview with recruitment manager too - which was rather intimidating. Lasted about 45 minutes, and was intense questions about working specifically in BB.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenhithe, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks (Greenhithe, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Saw ad online and had to apply through their website. Basic application and you have to attach your CV. Perform the personality questionnaire. Received an email saying to ring up to schedule an informal chat. The informal chat lasted 15 minutes. Was told that they get back to you within two days and there are further informal chats too. However, had to stop this application as was offered a job elsewhere straight after (had an interview after Beaverbrooks).

Another job offer.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

They rang me up out of the blue, didn't expect it at all but still must of gave the correct information, it's your standard interview questions "Why do you want this job?" "have you had experience of reaching targets?" etc
    I was invited to a group interview, there was 12 of.
    It was quite a casual interview, not much pressure.
    We were first asked to talk to the person next to us and find out information about them, once we had talked for 5 minutes we had to "sell" that person to the interviewee, there's no wrong or right answer for this part.
    then was our first group task, we were split into 2 groups my group was asked to right Customer Service and Selling then write what we thought good customer service & selling is, one person from the group will be nominated to go through the board, nothing you can revise for really, no wrong or right answers.
    The last section were 2 groups, 1 group was told "7% of customer service is vocal, what is the other 93%?" so; body language, facial expressions etc.
    The other group were asked what questions would you ask someone who wanted to buy an armani watch.
    Then it's finished

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks in September 2015.

Interview

We had to talk about ourselves to the group and discuss what perfect customer service involves then report back to the interviewers who then asked us individual questions about ourselves.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here? Name a time you were given great customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks (Sheffield, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole process was quite full-on, also quite Americanised which sadly is now becoming the norm.

A four part process, first involving a fairly non-formal telephone interview. A few days later a group interview with several other people who were whittled down to a handful of candidates who then had individual interviews with two employers later that day. Lastly a working day in-store was completed before a job offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing in your working career that went wrong and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beaverbrooks in September 2017.

Interview

Stage 1 - informal chat with one of the managers which was extremely positive
    Stage 2 - formal chat with both managers, asked too many inappropriate questions and belittled my skills that I know I have, wasn't a very considerate manager, and she just wanted to see you trip up at the interview. Left feeling very unconfident even though I am a Supervisor and was interviewing for a position one below mine. I told her I was confident when it came to customers yet when trying to discuss situations she told me I wasn't very confident, when I know in myself that when it comes to it I am very much capable.

From what I gathered they take the job extremely seriously and believe that if you're a good sales assistant then everyone would buy whenever I spoke to them. However, this is not always the case as some people are just generally looking for the sake of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? Personally and Work life?   1 Answer