Bectran Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bectran

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bectran (Itasca, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Very cordial, professional. Casual group discussion. Very friendly HR
    The interview was very interesting in relation to sales experience questions.
    Sales Manager was very respectful and knowledgeable about the industry. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard Sales Rep Questions.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bectran (Itasca, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting agency on behalf of Bectran, reached out to me and the recruiting agency was polite and phone screened me. Then the recruiting agency gave my info to Bectran and they reached out to me for another phone screen and all went well so they invited me to meet with their VP of Sales and a few other sales leaders on site. Went on site to the interview and no one was in the office so I was waiting for the first employee to invite me in. Then the associate who phone screened me earlier interviewed me in the conference room and told me that the other members of the sales leadership team have to be somewhere on site for business (not sure why we didn't reschedule, considering he only had a limited to interview me and already spoke with me). The recruiting agency then informed me that next steps is an interview with the CEO whose out for two weeks, waiting the two weeks and was then informed that they've decided they're not going to hire for the sales position anymore, and had no interest in staying in touch or waiting for the appropriate time when we can re-engage. Very wishy washy and unprofessional, inconsiderate of their time and their candidates, proceed with caution.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bectran.

Interview

I didn't get the chance to interview. They scheduled a date and time to interview me via phone but they did not follow through with it. I do not think it is very professional to schedule an interview and then not conduct it. No follow up call or explanation was provided.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bectran (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a 1 hour Skype video call. They have asked subject related questions and few questions to test my confidence - it was gone well. And interviewer was so supportive

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bectran (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First Round: 1:1 Screening, Second Round: Written Test Aptitude, Listing skills, Third Round: Group Discussion on generalized topic related to latest technology, Fourth Round: Technical Interview, Fifth Round: followed by Management / Human Resources Round.