Beers & Cutler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beers & Cutler Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beers & Cutler

Consulting Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beers & Cutler in October 2009.

Interview

it was a behavioral interview for a consulting internship. The person was nice, the interview went well. He basically asked for my accomplishments, and talked about them for 30+ minutes. It went by very quickly. I was not very interested in the position, and did not show passion. I'm not sure why I wasn't chosen. Maybe the person who interviewed me was hard to read.

Interview Questions

• list the three biggest accomplishments you are proud of   Answer Question

Senior Information Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Beers & Cutler (McLean, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

The beers and cutler (now Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP) interview process was 1 phone interview which were basic questions about your experience, then a 1 on 1 interview with a manager in the group. This interview was about how you will work on a team and how they were more accounting based, then technical and how do your business skills align. Then came a 1 on 1 with the partner of the group. At this point it was more of a meet and great. You have to remember there are more then one partner so it could be different for somebody else. After that the HR rep called back maybe a week later with an offer

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how much accounting background I had and that was hard to quantify as I had not done pure accounting in years and was more a systems person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher signing bonus. I would also try to get higher salary it was difficult here because you got a salary plus overtime.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beers & Cutler in October 2009.

Interview

Weird interview. Wanted me to talk about my biggest three accomplishments for 30 minutes. Other than that, he talked about the position. Did not make a connection with the guy, and did not get an offer.