BenQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BenQ Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BenQ in April 2017.

Interview

HR phone interview was standard, why should we hire you, how do you handle a challenge...
    Tech phone interview was weird. The guy was somewhat rude in that I knew he wasn't interested in hiring me, so I am not sure why he even wanted to interview me. Not technical questions but scenario that was very broad and confusing especially with his broken English.

Interview Questions

• What projector would you recommend to a client for a 30 person conference room.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BenQ (Irvine, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Found career opportunity through LinkedIn. Submitted application and received a call from the US Channel Sales Director about a week later. Had a lengthy phone interview followed by a face to face interview a few days later. Corresponded back and forth via email with HR and Director about salary requirements and salary history. Waited a few days and received an offer letter. Accepted and here I am now.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult questions or unexpected. I was pretty prepared and this interview was pretty straight forward as far as skills and experience in the industry goes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave salary requirements which fell into their range. No negotiation required.

Manager Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BenQ (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Got a call from consultant, I was shortlisted, Interview taken by HR first, then functional manager and Company MD. Final interview was taken by Head Asia pacific Supply Chain, offer letter was given with terms and condition, I accepted the same and joined in 15 days.

Interview Questions

• Normal technical Questions and your your strength and weekness, your achievements and carrier goal.   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BenQ (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in October 2014.

Interview

Face to face interview with country GM locally and upon his approval, this was followed by phone interview with Marketing Director based in Taipeh. The interview took about more than an hour for each session. There was no evaluation test , so process was straightforward.

Interview Questions

• My experience in my past jobs and achievement of campaigns that I have carried out. Knowledge of IT/mobile industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company agreed to what I asked for with monthly allowance.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BenQ in March 2013.

Interview

Good experience with interviewer, they asked me many questions about the skills which the job needed, and I think I performed well and the most important is represented your confidence.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BenQ (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in March 2010.

Interview

On Friday afternoon, a Miss phoned me and verified my name, she told me to go to the company at ten o'clock next morning.She didn't tell me the job title that I applied, but the next Monday when I see her and ask her to tell me the title ,she insisted that she had told me.We arranged at ten, but after eleven we just see the interviewer, he is not old ,so not mature, has no interview skills.
    I think all companies should improve the ability and personality of their managers.