Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Benchmark Electronics

2.5

Internship Interview

Interview

Skype interview - the interviewer called me online and had me code as he watched my screen. It was really really easy - any basic intro to coding class will prepare you for this interview

Interview Questions

• Basic coding questions involving int to month conversion   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Tempe, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Unorganized, Lengthy, and basically a process where interviewers just fluffed their feathers to brag about how great they are. No one listens only talks. For one phone interview the CIO called 30 minutes earlier than scheduled and was annoyed when I didnt answer immediately. Then was distracted the whole interview, not interested in learning about me and didnt ask questions and couldnt wait to get off phone. I had to ask him questions! He nded the call early stating he was busy and had imoortant things to do. Had the nerve to tell HR I was boring and that he wanted to hang up the phone. Wow. Good luck to your career. Shows great leadership skill. Not a place I would ever want to work at and thankfully I figured that out quickly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in May 2016.

Interview

Casual, over the phone, the interviewer was responsive and very easy to talk to. Questions are the ones I had prepared for. The call lasted around 20 minutes and they said that they would get back to me shortly. They called back with an offer 2 days later

Interview Questions

• What subjects from college can you apply to this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Nashua, NH) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was straight forward.They didn't ask me any technical questions regarding my major except giving me some scenario and asked me how i react in a particular situation.

Interview Questions

• There was no any difficult question ,just normal questions about postion   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

Applied online. No phone interview. Easy in person interview, which took less than 45 mins. Basic work experience and some behavioral questions. The hiring manager spent about half the time talking about the job. It was more of information about the job rather than screening me out.

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR via email and filled out a 15 question questionnaire,Interview was scheduled and had a conference call interview. The conference interview was conducted with 3 individuals, It was very brief, they asked all the questions and didn't ask me if I had any questions, it ended rather abruptly. The audio quality was poor and hard to hear what they were saying, Their website doesn't show any type of product portfolio and no list of past or current clients, It was difficult researching this company and finding examples of their past work.

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer environmental or product design?   1 Answer

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Clovis, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

excellent support, ever knowledgeable staff, pleasant and motivating, Make you relax and they help to answer the questions correctly..share similar experiences and very open to new ideas
    Talked about the company in great detail and generates interest in the company

Interview Questions

• Something you are proud off   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (San Antonio, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

They asked questions and a gave a synopsis of the job the were hiring for. It seemed okay but they made the job seem like it was so hard and it seemed to be fairly easy. I don't think they knew what they exactly wanted so it didn't pan out.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a warehouse or dealt with many different sections.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview from the technical apartment of the company, lasted for 15 min, Basically some questions about the project I was doing in school and discuss of my resume.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

Original process was single person when I was hired. Later it became multiple one-on-one interviews, with most of the group members being interviewers. I was a participant in that process too. Unfortunately, when all voted "No" on a candidate, the engineering director decided to hire the individual anyway, and make him the manager of the group.

Interview Questions

• I asked technical questions to technical folks, starting from simple things like, "How much dissipation is in a resistor that is 2ohms with 5 volts across it." Then, what size resistor would be sufficient to handle that dissipation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I aimed too low, but got more than what I asked for.