Bennigan's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bennigan's

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bennigan's (Midland, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call day or two later asking me to come in on a Saturday when it was not very busy. Met with one of hte managers. When the interview was done, the manager said they will contact me in a week because there were others but I got a call a few hours after the interview asking if I wanted the job. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is your favorite and least favorite class? (I was a college student)
      If I saw someone walk in and I was the host, what would I say and what small talk would bring up?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bennigan's (Des Moines, IA) in August 2014.

Interview

Friendly and casual, I walked in and filled out an application. Within 10 minutes, I met the hiring manager and he gave me about a 10 minute interview.
    Questions were relevant and easy to answer for anybody with experience waiting tables. We then took a brief tour of the restaurant and attached Holiday Inn hotel, at which point I was feeling confident that I was going to be offered a job. I was given a date to return to fill out paperwork and began training within 5 days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience serving? How long did have you worked in the service industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bennigan's (Midland, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

very quick process, they pulled me up to a bar table and talked to me. halfway through the interview they told me that they wanted to hire me and that the rest of the interview was going to be very simple and standard questioning. As long as they are hiring for the position and they like the way you present yourself for the interview (dress nicer and clean shaven and that whole thing), they'll hire you pretty easily. Its a very entry level job and not very complicated to get, quite honestly. good money though if you need some quick.

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bennigan's in March 2010.

Interview

Simple sit down interview at one of the booths in the restaurant while it was slow. Nothing too memorable. The manager whom I interviewed with seemed as if he had better things to do, seemed uninterested almost. As long as you seem personable and friendly you should do alright.

Interview Questions

• "If you walked into the bathroom and you saw a mess, what would you do?" This is the only question I can remember being asked.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bennigan's in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was quick. Due to the flexibility of being a server, they are pretty much frequently in demand. The interview was conducted by the general manager. We just sat at a booth during down time in the restaurant and had a casual conversation of why I wanted to work there which was for flexibility. Before I left, I was told that I come in for training the next day. They work well in scheduling you when you want to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer